Why do alot of people not like tanks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2011
upstate NY
I said i would post my opinion now i have one as it came today.

So far its been working perfectly, couldnt fault it at all. I surpose every one for each ecig is diffeent but the one for this DSE901 is great, no leaks. The good thing i like about using a tank as opposed to using cartridges etc; is that when i used to use carts and wasnt getting that much vapour or whatever i used to be in a puzzle to what the problem was. Was it the cartridges not being filled up enough, did i need to refill them? was the battery bust? did the atty need changing? etc; where as with this tank system you know that if your not getting enough vapour its either just the battery or in the most likely case the atty.

I like them so far

Cool man, so far the 901 tank system seems to work for those who have tried it. maybe ego-t users need to get an adapter and try the 901. lol

TonyTT

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
Ottawa
I can tell you that I bought the Ego-T and now I never use the Tank atty's because they don't give a good throat hit and the flavor of the juice is week. That is why I switched to the tanks and carto's. I just use the batteries now. Let us know how it goes for you.

We need to distinguish between the tank systems that replace a cartridge on commercial pvs like the 510-t and the Ego-t, and tanks that fit around cartomizers to supplement more juice then a regular cartomizer can hold...I hated the tank system for commercial pvs (510-t), but it was because I got 50/50 vg juice. It was just way more hassle then a newb should have to put up with. On the other hand, I'm looking forward to putting in an order for the Smoktech Dual-Coil Carto tanks, because I'm sick of burning out cartos with my provari, because I like to vape at higher voltages, and that means I have to top off a carto every 20 min, which is a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread