Why do we use PG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

erinspeed

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2011
St. Louis
I'm sitting here enjoying glorious plumes of 100% VG AV flue cured tobacco juice on a standard ego. Satisfying, tasteful clouds of sumptuous flavor. Nice throat hit at 24mg nicotine. All this decadent pleasure out of a boge carto (2.0 ohms) double punched in a tank cut down to fit standard length cartos.

My point is, what purpose does PG serve? Is it a better flavor carrier or nicotine carrier? I'm just wondering.

jplanet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2010
NJ
Good juice can be made with any PG/VG combination, or either by itself. AVE is proof that outstanding flavors as popular as Boba's can appeal to many people, even if they're not concerned with PG allergies. Vapor Station now has the very popular Tampa flavor in 100% VG, and it's just as brilliant as the PG version, so it can be done...

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
Because VG makes some people VERY sick.

Hubby had to take a day off work (moaning and SWEARS he was dying (like when he has a cold :rolleyes:) after spending an evening with an unlabeled :facepalm: new trial kit a couple weeks ago. Yup. VG. Why didn't they just say that?:glare:

It doesn't make me sick. I just don't like the oily feel or taste it leaves in my mouth. I like PG.

That's why they make PG and VG. Some like one, some like the other. Some like a combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread