Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazerrred

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2010
Flo SC, USA
So you have to type "I agree" (which is not 10 characters), LOL, and add more filler text to a post such as a poll or when a supplier / vender is asking his customers for opinions or suggestions ? For me, a simple +1 below a post or a quoted post with a +1 gets the point across short and sweet when you ( or I ) couldn't have said it any better.
Short and simple may (or may not :unsure:) keep threads more on topic as some can go off topic in a blink of an eye. :blink: Just sayin. :)

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
a reply have to be 10 characters when a you agree with a post with a short and simple +1 would suffice ? Just asking. :unsure:

??????????

To avoid simple +1 , lol, yeah, I agree, no, yes type replies. Most of the time these don't add very much to the conversation.

So you have to type "I agree" (which is not 10 characters), LOL, and add more filler text to a post such as a poll or when a supplier / vender is asking his customers for opinions or suggestions ? For me, a simple +1 below a post or a quoted post with a +1 gets the point across short and sweet when you ( or I ) couldn't have said it any better.
Short and simple may (or may not :unsure:) keep threads more on topic as some can go off topic in a blink of an eye. :blink: Just sayin. :)

Dunno

xxxxxxxxxx

Yup....................

+1

(It's to reduce silly crap like that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread