Status
Not open for further replies.

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Face down in the gutter, USA
I never said i`m mad, I`m not mad, Yes i had a problem for refund but as you can see it was resolved at my favor, It`s my duty as a civilized person to stop new people by being cheated from this shop selling fake products without quality control necesarily to operate without risks (batteries failure may explode causing serious damage).

As for the products a boght 3 originals mini protanks at $8.11USD, a Original Protank at $13.45USD and an original evod at $3.97USD, I just forgot to use the promo code of 5%

View attachment 241230 http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/5228/a0ze.jpg

I also paid an insurance of 3 bucks that was innecesarily

Kanger Mini ProTank 1.5ml Detachable Pyrex Glass Changeable Coil Glassomizer for Electronic Cigarette - Silvery

Kanger ProTank 2.5ml Detachable Pyrex Glass Changeable Coil Glassomizer for Electronic Cigarette - Silvery

Kanger EVOD 1.6ml Detachable Bottom Heating Coil Visible Window Clearomizer for Electronic Cigarette - Black

No idea what that post is supposed to illustrate.:facepalm:

2 x TrustFire 18650 3000mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery 3.7V for Toys Camera

$8.78 TrustFire TF18650 3.7V "3000mAh" Protected Rechargeable Li-ion Batteries 2-pack - 2400mAh actual capacity at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Now i get it, im arguing with someone who's delusional, carry on sir!

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Do you think that Smoktech will sell to fasttech, I never saw an original kit from Smoktech or another brand name that came with that blue crappy battery and charger, I think they are selling trash making them look like originals, At more than a $100 bucks, I just dont buy it.

Kamry doesn`t sells any manufacture product to FT
Innokin neither sells to FT
Lets wait until we see a letter from Smoktech

It`s my personal point of view.

Wheres that dead horse when you need him ?

quiter

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
hanging around
It is pretty funny thread that is for sure. Someone who wants to give some tips on other sites can do so without slamming any vendor. So obviously the OP does have an axe to grind. I bought from Health Cabin 4 years ago. Well before Fast tech was around let alone selling e-cigs. I bought from fast tech before they started carrying e-cigs. Flashlights and batteries mostly. I buy from fast tech now because they are cheap and have good service. Fast tech is not a fly by night ripoff shop no matter what anyone says. They have good customer service especially for a place that is growing by leaps and bounds. As long as they continue to give good service with good prices they will continue to get my business. I'm a fairly busy person and I don't like to spend a lot of time shopping around. They have what I want at a price I like so no muss no fuss shopping.

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
It`s my duty as a civilized person to stop new people by being cheated from this shop selling fake products without quality control necesarily to operate without risks (batteries failure may explode causing serious damage).

You are not mad, just somewhat egotistically delusional. Do you dress up in a Superhero costume at night whilst tackling drug dealers and criminal masterminds?

fuadali9

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2011
xxxxx
You are not mad, just somewhat egotistically delusional. Do you dress up in a Superhero costume at night whilst tackling drug dealers and criminal masterminds?

I will ask you a simple question,

If you go with your family to a mall for shopping and in a store the vendor try to sell a toy to your son and that you know its made in china and that toy has a strange brand name in chineese that never heard of it

What will you do,
A) Buying to your kid knowing its fake but cheaper knowingly that doesnt work more than an hour and to the trash can
B) You will take the toy because your kid doesn`t know well how to use it and the manual its in chineese,
C) Buy a brand name toy that is popular to his friends and your son will be very happy and admire you

Please choose just one answer.

I will give you a clue a, b, C

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK

If you go with your family to a mall for shopping and in a store the vendor try to sell a toy to your son and that you know its made in china and that toy has a strange brand name in chineese that never heard of it

What will you do,
A) Buying to your kid knowing its fake but cheaper knowingly that doesnt work more than an hour and to the trash can
B) You will take the toy because your kid doesn`t know well how to use it and the manual its in chineese,
C) Buy a brand name toy that is popular to his friends and your son will be very happy and admire you

A. Because many of my friends have bought the same toy and have had no issues with it and all our kids are happy with them

Also my parents raised me better than to be able to answer C

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010

What will you do,

Now im becoming genuinely annoyed, exactly what planet do you live on?

The rambling nonsensical question(?) above is further evidence you obviously are very ill-informed on a global level or just completely delusional.

I also discovered some of your other ridiculous posts in one of the many FT threads, for example at one point you 'liked' and positively replied to a post saying 'buying from FT is supporting communism', yet you consistently recommend many other Chinese based companies?

Hypocrisy at its finest!

It's become obvious your only goal is to slander FT, and normally i'd be fine with that, as you're entitled to YOUR opinion...

But im not going to idly stand by and watch you spout nonsense/misinformation that could push people away from a very decent vendor that may be able to save them some money.

quiter

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
hanging around

What will you do,
D) Order one from Fast tech and save a lot of money

I will give you a clue a, b, c, D

I would tell them to order a good one from fast tech and save themselves a lot of money.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Why every post about shopping from china is fasttech and doesn`t consider another chineese online shops ex. heavengifts, healthcabin, chinabuye, china-sells, etc.

I bought a lot in those above sites and always came fine, in time, without worries, and authentic products in the first two shops..
In the case of fasttech i had a lot of trouble with my orders, faulty products, doubtfull liquids, order mistakes.

why not check out this places

healthcabin: Healthcabin Electronic Cigarettes - Wholesale and Retail 5 orders, authentic products, great customer service
heavengifts: Best electronic cigarettes_ecigarettes_eliquids_ejuices - Heaven Gifts 5 orders, authentic products
chinabuye: Electronic Cigarette - Buy Cheap E Cigs - China E Cigarettes - Wholesale Best E Cig Online 3 orders, similar prices as fasttech with free shipping, detailed info of the products
china-sells: CHINA-SELLS.COM-Wholesale and retail supply of electronic cigarettes from China - Wholesale and retail supply of goods from China and Hong Kong - free shiping 2 orders, great rba`s, dyi nic 100mg, etc.

Tell us what you think!

You forgot to add vaporbreak, which is another good site.

I have bought from there over 8 times, with zero issues. The problem for me is it is not free postage to the uk, although i understand that they now ship free to the usa and canada.

They sell many of the same items as fasttech, but not as cheaply.E cigarette - VaporBreak

fuadali9

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2011
xxxxx
Now im becoming genuinely annoyed, exactly what planet do you live on?

The rambling nonsensical question(?) above is further evidence you obviously are very ill-informed on a global level or just completely delusional.

I also discovered some of your other ridiculous posts in one of the many FT threads, for example at one point you 'liked' and positively replied to a post saying 'buying from FT is supporting communism', yet you consistently recommend many other Chinese based companies?

Hypocrisy at its finest!

It's become obvious your only goal is to slander FT, and normally i'd be fine with that, as you're entitled to YOUR opinion...

But im not going to idly stand by and watch you spout nonsense/misinformation that could push people away from a very decent vendor that may be able to save them some money.

Ohh!! you discovered?, You are a Genius!, Could you give us the link to it, cause i think your discover is false :confused --supporting communism--: , Do we lost you?, Are you high, Never writed that post

xtwosm0kesx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2010
Ohh!! you discovered?, You are a Genius!, Could you give us the link to it, cause i think your discover is false :confused --supporting communism--: , Do we lost you?, Are you high, Never writed that post

idiot1.jpg

idiot2.jpg

Oops.

What do you like about those posts then, eh?

And regarding the post, crxess made a comment quoting the above posts you liked, to which you replied defending that persons opinion.

fuadali9

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2011
xxxxx
A. Because many of my friends have bought the same toy and have had no issues with it and all our kids are happy with them

Also my parents raised me better than to be able to answer C

So sorry to tell you, but........ your answer is wrong,

It was c CC

Do you want another chance.
You can take the information above to help you answering

fuadali9

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2011
xxxxx
View attachment 241266

View attachment 241267

Oops.

What do you like about those posts then, eh?

And regarding the post, crxess made a comment quoting the above posts you liked, to which you replied defending that persons opinion.

Ohh my, Too late we lost you in limbo :facepalm: Did you check your e-liquid is fine, or.......?

I will try to express more explicit/clear,

Are you in drugs right now?

Im not this member gregotch, I`m fuadali9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread