eastmall
greenhouseone
healthcabin
bluegrassvapor
cheekysmokes

ones i have ordered from and am VERY pleased with:
#1 fav liberty-flights
awesome! totallywicked-eliquid
really good site ecigexpress tho i had to email owner to pay with paypal.
slow shipping, but GREAT e-juice e-cigarette-mart

one that i have ordered from that i'm not too sure about still
E-cig
e-cigs kinda cheap and suck a lil after use, but the e-juice is right on!

Last edited:

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
Hey y'all.
FYI, I went thru all these sites earlier to compare prices on a few things and decided, iI was going to order from bluegrass vapor.
THEY DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL!!!
THE owner said he used to but with restrictions he couldn't now.
I mentioned that he could have a resonal account and get payments as gifts, and he could keep that part of internet business. His response was No Thank -You. short and sweet. so , no supplies for me as thats the only way i'm willing at this time to place orders. Oh Well,
mimi

one's i haven't ordered from yet, but soon will:

anycig
e-liquid.cn
eastmall
greenhouseone
healthcabin
bluegrassvapor
cheekysmokes

#1 fav liberty-flights
slow shipping, but GREAT e-juice e-cigarette-mart

one that i have ordered from that i'm not too sure about still
E-cig
e-cigs kinda cheap and suck a lil after use, but the e-juice is right on!

hairball

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2010
Other Places
Ok, please pardon me for being Stoooopid ! But I don't understand the deal as to why PayPal's TOS won't permit the purchase of E-Cigs.
Isn't it my money in the paypal account? Isn't this America? Can't I spend my money as I wish so long as it is legal? I just don't get it.

John

Alot of people don't know that that eBay owns Paypal. You can't purchase ecigs off eBay. I was going to try and sell a few ecig items on eBay. I got on live chat with them and they said no. If it is tobacco related, forget it. Both are being sued all the time and they don't want the hassle over it I guess.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
mimi ----- you may want to consider getting a low limit credit card for your online purchases if you can't use PayPal with a certain vendor. By keeping the limit low, you protect yourself from getting a big false charge on your card. Many peeps keep a card for online use only and keep the limit to say $300 or so. It's still a hassle to dispute a bum charge, but at least your exposure is limited. Just a thought......

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
I keep getting told that. it just seems like a lot of work, but in the long run i understand it could save a lot later on.
thanks for the tip!!!
My point was not to bad mouth the vendor/supplier, it was to let y'all know that, the list didn't have correct info.
thanks
mimi ----- you may want to consider getting a low limit credit card for your online purchases if you can't use PayPal with a certain vendor. By keeping the limit low, you protect yourself from getting a big false charge on your card. Many peeps keep a card for online use only and keep the limit to say $300 or so. It's still a hassle to dispute a bum charge, but at least your exposure is limited. Just a thought......

Shan B

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Latrobe, PA
www.Vapecore.com
Sorry I ordered from some of the sites, or had a checkout to see payment options, no need to get all bent for an error. correcting and adding to list...

sites i've found so far...

anycig
e-liquid.cn
eastmall
greenhouseone
healthcabin
cheekysmokes

#1 fav liberty-flights
slow shipping, but GREAT e-juice is e-cigarette-mart

*NEWLY ADDED*

Bickford Flavors (just bought some flavoring from them, YAY)
Dekang E-Liquid Smoke Juice - YNDK PG & VG Based Liquid Custom flavors, Bottles Carts Droppers - DIY E-liquid e-juice supplies and accessories
vaporskitchen.com
FreedomSmokeUSA
notcigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread