Why is my atty bridge taller than normal, flooding atty..

Status
Not open for further replies.

enadrown

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2009
Salina, Kansas
I got 2 nHaler attys, the first is perfect, the second seems to have a very tall bridge on it which pushes my plug back way farther than normal and floods the atty.

I can control the flooding, but why is this bridge (in only one of the attys ordered at the same time) a lot taller? Is this a new style or just a variance in the individual atomizers and the next round should be shorter like the ones I'm used to?

Oh plz give me good news, this tall bridge is drivin me nuts and its my last good atty (others should be here in a couple days so I won't run out. No worries)

mpetva

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2009
Virginia
Last edited:

breakfastchef

Moved On
Feb 12, 2009
Because of the difference in bridge height, cartridges are made specifically for they type of bridge you receive. The problem is that we have cartridges from low bridge atomizers and receive high bridge atomizers on subsequent orders. Things just get mixed up. Two things to consider. First, don't saurate your current cartridges as much and don't pull the filler flush with the cartridge opening. Keeping it receded a few mm's will help you prevent adding too much liquid or having the high bridge 'squish' out too much liquid when you insert the cartridge. Second, consider direct dripping instead of using cartridges.

Last edited:

enadrown

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2009
Salina, Kansas
I already use the plug, problem was i had it set for the low bridge, so when I used it the same way it flooded. Thats where I started filling the cart with less liquid and when I push the cart onto the atty now it pushes it back a good 1/8 of an inch farther into the cart. I have found the blue plug foam to be best across the board, but with this atty it just isn't half as good, I am dripping for the most part until I get my new attys in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread