Why is my ego one 1100 giving more flavor than my mega?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
My adv tastes delicious and rich in the 1100 but in my mega it's like a watered down version even when I adjust the air flow.

I love my little guy but the small tank n small battery made me spring for the mega, now I'm regretting my purchase.

Do you guys have any advice?

Thanks

I am Constantly Amazed how Very Subtle changes to the Shape of an Atomizer can have a Large Effect on the Taste. The Same with the Inside Diameter and Length of a Drip Tip.

Many Times Flavor can Fall Off when there is More Air Flow. If you have the Air Flow Ring down all the way, you might try going to a Vape Shop and getting a Drip Tip that is Slightly More restrictive than the one you are using Now.

TheKman

Master of the Obvious
Nov 12, 2015
Melbourne, Australia.
Flavour production tends to be directly related to vapour temperiture, so it's likely that the temperature of the coil in the Mega isn't high enough. Let's be systematic shall we?

1) Try each tank on either battery and observe the difference, if any.
2) Try each coil in either tank and observe again.
3) Eliminate as many variables as possile; battery charge state, e-liquid, mouth peice, length of draw, etc.

With these observations and some more information about the coils is each tank (resistance, material, configuration) I'm sure we can work out what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread