Why isn't there 24mg juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Vaako

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2012
CT
Heya Lord Vaako! Welcome to the NuT house ;)

I actually answered this very question a few days ago so I will link it, but I am happy to field additional questions, etc.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/nicoticket/572000-hit-quit-wakonda-sr-17.html#post13582495

The justification MKR presented above is true, also - pre-steeping and managing inventory for another dozen SKUs is a challenge, especially for a product that (to be honest) didn't sell that well. Before we took down 24mg first we assessed how much we sold... and we also looked at the people that bought and their subsequent purchasing patterns. The people who were drawn initially to 24mg fell into two categories... either they didn't order again or the moved down to 18mg relatively quickly. We haven't really polled the people who didn't order again, but it was an "aberration" for us because our retention rate is extremely high. If you compare the total number of orders to the number of customers we have actually touched, the average number of orders across my entire book of business is over FIVE. Statistically, if you try us, you're likely to place a subsequent order... but that didn't seem to happen with 24mg vapers. Strange, right?

I'm shooting from the hip, but my feeling is this... "If you want to ruin a perfectly good bottle of liquid, put 24mg of nicotine in it." Now, I totally understand some people prefer more (one of my best buds on Nu-Vapor, one of our regular contributers, is a DIY'er named Hawk who has never actually placed an order on the website, and vapes nothing but 33mg because that's what he has determined works for him). I totally get it - some people need more and I don't knock that at all... but I wager the transition to 18mg will be easier than you think... especially if we can talk turkey about deliver devices. Shoot - I'll even toss loan you a dripper with a pre-build coil that will make you a believer...

If I had my choice, I would make 0, 3, and 6. No 12, no 18.

Sorry I just got around to revisiting this thread. My go to device is PapsX and right now as we speak I'm vaping out of a Magma with a 22g G-plat Elite parallel coil and cotton. And yes I've read the warnings about G-plat but had to try it. When I can't drip I've got a few KFL's running dual 28g micro coils and cotton.

I vape a lot as it is. I also vape in my office and while I'm gaming, so I the fewer hits I have to take, the better. All my juices are 50/50 blends and 24mg. I doubt I'll ever go down to a lower nicotine level. One good pull from the magma and I'm all set for a while, and my flavor is great. Could it better at 18mg? I bet it would, but like your friend, I'm happy with where it is.

I just accepted your friend request (thank you for reaching out) so please let me know if you ever end up adding a 24mg line where the flavor is just right. If that doesn't happen, no hard feelings. I understand this is a business. At least you're not telling people that you're not selling 24mg because it's not safe.

Lord Vaako

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2012
CT
Save some time buying other juices you may or may not like and purchase a REO! 18mg will have you so light headed you won't touch 24 again! Yes! That is what you should invest in!

*rawr* :)

I looked at this device a while a back. I've already got a high end mechanical in the PapsX and iPV50 watt device pre-ordered that should be here soon...not to mention a Semovar with a sticker, and 2 Provaries. How exactly is this going to do anything better for me that I don't already have? I looks cool, but once that IPV50 gets here, I'm not sure I'll be using anything else.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
Well now I want to know more about that REO now lol! Is it something I should add to my collection?

Yes.

Bottom line...if vapocolipse hits it will keep going even if you run it over with a truck. All you would need is easily obtained from non-vape sources.

That being said it tastes and acts like a dripper without dripping, you just squeeze the bottle (or squonk) and it pushes the juice up into the bottom fed atty and there you have a fresh application of juice. ;)

Don't drip and drive but you can squonk and drive easy. :thumb:

keithu2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Honolulu, HI, USA
Yes.

Bottom line...if vapocolipse hits it will keep going even if you run it over with a truck. All you would need is easily obtained from non-vape sources.

That being said it tastes and acts like a dripper without dripping, you just squeeze the bottle (or squonk) and it pushes the juice up into the bottom fed atty and there you have a fresh application of juice. ;)

Don't drip and drive but you can squonk and drive easy. :thumb:

Add the new contact and spring that allows you to go sub' with less voltage drop, the assortment of bf atty's that are offered, and you'll be rockin'. . .. :D

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Sorry I just got around to revisiting this thread. My go to device is PapsX and right now as we speak I'm vaping out of a Magma with a 22g G-plat Elite parallel coil and cotton. And yes I've read the warnings about G-plat but had to try it. When I can't drip I've got a few KFL's running dual 28g micro coils and cotton.

I vape a lot as it is. I also vape in my office and while I'm gaming, so I the fewer hits I have to take, the better. All my juices are 50/50 blends and 24mg. I doubt I'll ever go down to a lower nicotine level. One good pull from the magma and I'm all set for a while, and my flavor is great. Could it better at 18mg? I bet it would, but like your friend, I'm happy with where it is.

I just accepted your friend request (thank you for reaching out) so please let me know if you ever end up adding a 24mg line where the flavor is just right. If that doesn't happen, no hard feelings. I understand this is a business. At least you're not telling people that you're not selling 24mg because it's not safe.

Anything up to 36mg is safe IMHO - people will self-titrate if they get too much nicotine.

Sounds like you got a good handle on your builds, etc - I confess though, I have no idea how you do 24mg in a dripper. 18mg punches my throat like BOOM.

TheUsualSuspect

Verified Member
May 18, 2014
Peoria,IL, USA
Anything up to 36mg is safe IMHO - people will self-titrate if they get too much nicotine.

Sounds like you got a good handle on your builds, etc - I confess though, I have no idea how you do 24mg in a dripper. 18mg punches my throat like BOOM.

I'm a glutton for punishment. I regularly drip 18mg, like all day, and on occasion a 24mg juice has found it's way into my dripper (I have to use up my crappy juice somehow lol), but I'm not brave enough to try 36mg. I have one bottle around here somewhere. I don't even touch it unless I'm really desperate for a cig, and that's only happened twice. Most of the time when I see it I get a feeling in my gut that screams danger keep away! 18 isn't bad though if you can get past the taste of the nicotine. It tastes a lot better than an analog.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'm a glutton for punishment. I regularly drip 18mg, like all day, and on occasion a 24mg juice has found it's way into my dripper (I have to use up my crappy juice somehow lol), but I'm not brave enough to try 36mg. I have one bottle around here somewhere. I don't even touch it unless I'm really desperate for a cig, and that's only happened twice. Most of the time when I see it I get a feeling in my gut that screams danger keep away! 18 isn't bad though if you can get past the taste of the nicotine. It tastes a lot better than an analog.

Part of what I love about vaping is that it's such an individualized matter - there's really no one right answer, panacea liquid, or silver bullet. Wait, there is a silver bullet - nvm. HAHA

renorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2014
Reno, Nevada, United States

12 punches me in the throat like that...like it's on FIRE and I swallowed a rough grit sandpaper!
I couldn't imagine what 18 or 24 would feel like nor do I even want to entertain trying it.

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
I was a 24mg vaper for just about a year. I guess I would have been an anomaly cause I would have re-ordered at that level over the year if I would have discovered you guys sooner.

Moving down from 24 to 18mg was much easier than expected. I still have some 24mg somewhere in my inventory, but haven't felt the need to use it. If I was dripping I would probably go down to 12 or even 6mg.

I've tried many juice vendors and Nicoticket is one of a few that I re-order from. Yeah I'm a relatively new customer, but the juice is special. The Virus is an all day vape for me now. Custards Last Stand will need a good steep before I decide if I like this one. Good luck and hopefully you find some juice you love.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I was a 24mg vaper for just about a year. I guess I would have been an anomaly cause I would have re-ordered at that level over the year if I would have discovered you guys sooner.

Moving down from 24 to 18mg was much easier than expected. I still have some 24mg somewhere in my inventory, but haven't felt the need to use it. If I was dripping I would probably go down to 12 or even 6mg.

I've tried many juice vendors and Nicoticket is one of a few that I re-order from. Yeah I'm a relatively new customer, but the juice is special. The Virus is an all day vape for me now. Custards Last Stand will need a good steep before I decide if I like this one. Good luck and hopefully you find some juice you love.

you are a very welcome addition to the NuT house nice - I hope CLS comes around with time and patience!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread