The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Why Kids Vape

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by Robert T. Tan, Dec 11, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Robert T. Tan

Robert T. Tan Moved On ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2018
    Illinois
    I am going to stick my neck out and say chocolate vape juices aren't playing a huge role in the teen vaping situation.

The CDC's 201National Youth Tobacco Survey is out and it attempts to answer why kids vape. It turns out that flavored ejuice is not the answer, even when mint is tossed in with the oft-vilified "characterizing flavors".

Why Kids Vape

why kids vape.png

2. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    The real question is why do kids smoke cigarettes, because they vape for many of the same reasons.

3. Robert T. Tan

Robert T. Tan Moved On ECF Veteran

Nov 5, 2018
    Illinois
    You know that's right.

4. Izan

Izan Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2012
    Mallorca, Spain
    You forgot:

It is an easy way to get high with little to no, immediate, harmful side effects. 77% / 55%

Cheers
    I

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. sonicbomb

sonicbomb Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 17, 2015
    1187 Hundertwasser
    Looks cool and grownup too

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dieseler

Dieseler ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2011
    Illinois
    Part of reason is seeing others such as friends family etc doing it and naturally your curious or even some think hey that looks cool .
    This is what many of us thought of cigs back in the early 70s and many had parents that smoked heck Dad always had a cig burning in the ashtray during dinner as he was a very heavy smoker.