Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert T. Tan

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2018
Illinois
www.vapor4life.com
I am going to stick my neck out and say chocolate vape juices aren't playing a huge role in the teen vaping situation.

The CDC's 201National Youth Tobacco Survey is out and it attempts to answer why kids vape. It turns out that flavored ejuice is not the answer, even when mint is tossed in with the oft-vilified "characterizing flavors".

Why Kids Vape

why kids vape.png

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
I am going to stick my neck out and say chocolate vape juices aren't playing a huge role in the teen vaping situation.

The CDC's 201National Youth Tobacco Survey is out and it attempts to answer why kids vape. It turns out that flavored ejuice is not the answer, even when mint is tossed in with the oft-vilified "characterizing flavors".

Why Kids Vape

View attachment 857395

You forgot:

It is an easy way to get high with little to no, immediate, harmful side effects. 77% / 55%

Cheers
I

• Agree
Reactions: sonicbomb

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Part of reason is seeing others such as friends family etc doing it and naturally your curious or even some think hey that looks cool .
This is what many of us thought of cigs back in the early 70s and many had parents that smoked heck Dad always had a cig burning in the ashtray during dinner as he was a very heavy smoker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread