Why only 6mg Nic juice sold today ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
I used to purchase ready made vape juice in 15, 18 and 24mg Nic strength. Seems like the highest nic strength juice they sell now is 6mg.

What's the deal with that?

Are there some new laws that are preventing them from selling juice stronger than 6mg nic?

If you know of any vendor selling 18mg nic juice at a reasonable price (delivered here in Florida) please let me know.

BTW ... I am talking about 'regular' nic juice, not that "Nic Salts" type.

Thanks,

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
If you know of any vendor selling 18mg nic juice at a reasonable price (delivered here in Florida) please let me know.

I've still been buying hardware from Ejuices.com and having it delivered to me. So...I checked out eliquids on their website. They still have eliquids in 15mg, 18mg, 24mg, 25mg, and 48mg. You can narrow down the search to those that aren't nic salts, then by the mg you're interested in, and by price range, etc. Their dropdown menu shows (15) in 25mg, (809) in 18mg, (254) in 24mg, (9) in 25mg, and (35) in 48mg. I obviously didn't check to see how many of those are not sold out and/or are NOT salts, but....it should give you a place to start anyway.

By the way, they have a Clearance Ejuices section and a regular ejuices section. Everything sitewide is already 30% off...with no coupon code needed. There's also a 20% off coupon code to get if you sign up for their newsletters by email. A box will pop up offering that to you. Since everything is already 30% off automatically....you can still apply the 20% off coupon code at Checkout! Free S/H starts at a $75 or more order. That $75 is before you would use the 20% off, too. So, even though after using the coupon code it would be less than $75...you still get the Free S/H. They ship fast, too!

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
@Flt Simulation - Well...shoot. I thought they'd definitely have some. I just checked KangerWholesaleUSA.com, located in Tamarac, FL...and they're definitely still shipping. They have lots of brands available in 0-6mg, and some brands still available in 12mg. But of what I saw that's 18mg or above now....seems to be just the Salts.

What I'd do, if I were you....is to buy whatever eliquids you can find available that you know you like...at whatever lower mg it is. Then buy and add your own nic base to them. It's very easy to figure out how much nic to add and easy to do. Nic base is still available for everyday people to buy, and you can then make the eliquids you've bought... be whatever mg/mL you want them to be. If interested in that idea...just PM me, and I'll explain to you how simple it is to do.

• Agree
Reactions: Letitia

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
I make my own juice (don't buy premade juice)

I was trying to help a friend that only buys premade juice, but has not had any luck finding 18mg nic juice anymore. I told him to give me that 6mg juice he just bought and I will add unflavored nic so as to make it 18mg nic.

But again, thanks a bunch for the info.

BTW, I think I am going to order a couple of 1L bottles of 100mg nic unflavored base very soon before they ban the stuff altogether.

Thank God we live in Florida ... Can you imagine living in the "Democratic Peoples Republik of Kalifornia" (DPRK) where everything vape-wise is banned !

Reactions: JCinFLA

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I make my own juice (don't buy premade juice)

I was trying to help a friend that only buys premade juice, but has not had any luck finding 18mg nic juice anymore. I told him to give me that 6mg juice he just bought and I will add unflavored nic so as to make it 18mg nic.

OH! I thought you wanted it for yourself! Didn't know you already did DIY. If your friend plans to vape in the future, and doesn't want to learn how to DIY....he better buy a bunch of pre-made eliquids, several L of 100mg/mL nic base, and hope that you 2 remain friends for a long time. ;)

But again, thanks a bunch for the info.

You're welcome. By the way, Heartland Vapes 100mg/mL nic base is very good quality and is only $44.99/Liter for the 100mg/mL. Many of us have stocked up on numerous Liters of it, rebottled it in glass, and it's in our freezers for longterm use. It's not likely to be available to the everyday person much longer.

ETA: About this - "Thank God we live in Florida ... Can you imagine living in the "Democratic Peoples Republik of Kalifornia" (DPRK) where everything vape-wise is banned !" OH Geez, nope....Never! :shock:

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
By the way, Heartland Vapes 100mg/mL nic base is very good quality and is only $44.99/Liter for the 100mg/mL.

That's a great price of $44.99 for 1 liter of 100mg/mL of nic base ... I just checked there website but unfortunately it's out of stock for PG. Only avail in VG.

The other two I have found that have 100mg/mL nic base in PG are more expensive:

Nicotine Giant
$79.95 + shipping per liter

NicBase
$76.69 + shipping per liter

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Heartland vapes has been out of PG base nicotine for probably close to a year. About a month ago they had some gallons listed with PG in stock, but the next day they listed as out of stock. Clearly this is intentional because pretty much all other nic retailer has had PG base nic and only go out of stock intermittently and briefly. If everyone else can get PG, they can too. But I think they are keeping their PG base for wholesale customers only as that is what their main business is.

Oh well, they aren't the only game in town, they merely have the best price. List of US Retailers Still Shipping 100mg Nicotine Base | E-Cigarette Forum

Last edited:

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    If your interested in buying gallons, Perfect vape is the next cheapest. A gallon is $200 which calculates to $53/liter (before shipping). They also sell in various PG/VG ratios if that interests you. But I don't know anything about their nic base. They supposedly sell NicSelect brand, and I have had NicSelect from Heartland when they used to sell it, but that's all I can say. It's the same as Heartlands house brand as far as I can tell.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    That's a great price of $44.99 for 1 liter of 100mg/mL of nic base ... I just checked there website but unfortunately it's out of stock for PG. Only avail in VG.

The other two I have found that have 100mg/mL nic base in PG are more expensive:

Nicotine Giant
    $79.95 + shipping per liter

NicBase
    $76.69 + shipping per liter

Bummer. But considering how long a liter lasts that would hardly even move the needle on your weekly budget. Actually, apart from a couple of sales that's still less than I used to pay for nic.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I can still use that Heartland 100mg/mL VG base ... I will just need to adjust my formula to get the 55% VG / 45% PG (15mg nic) juice that I make.

Ya know ... I tried calling Heartland twice today during there normal business hours. Both times I got no answer.

Strange ...
    It's Columbus Day.
    They may have the day off.

Reactions: smacuser

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I can still use that Heartland 100mg/mL VG base ... I will just need to adjust my formula to get the 55% VG / 45% PG (15mg nic) juice that I make.

Ya know ... I tried calling Heartland twice today during there normal business hours. Both times I got no answer.

Strange ...
    Don't mention vaping to any retailer you call. Just tell them you are making lozenges if they ask.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Don't mention vaping to any retailer you call. Just tell them you are making lozenges if they ask.

Yup. And that's actually Carolina Xtractions policy. If you mention vaping in an email or over the phone, they won't sell to you.

eVEXyj1.png

Last edited:
    Reactions: Letitia
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread