Why so poor vapor produciton on EGO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Datacrypt

Jul 5, 2010
WA
The atomizers that came in my Janty eGo kit were kind of crumby. They worked so-so, but flooded easily, putting a new cart on the atty would flood it if I didn't vape on it non stop. The highping dry burn method of cleaning made them work somewhat better. The fine metal mesh bridge inside the atomizer was also noticeably more narrow than my other atomizers. I don't know if that has anything to do with it's performance though.

I picked up some "new style" SLB attys and presto I was in business.

chanderson50

Jun 16, 2010
milwaukie, or
The atomizers that came in my Janty eGo kit were kind of crumby. They worked so-so, but flooded easily, putting a new cart on the atty would flood it if I didn't vape on it non stop. The highping dry burn method of cleaning made them work somewhat better. The fine metal mesh bridge inside the atomizer was also noticeably more narrow than my other atomizers. I don't know if that has anything to do with it's performance though.

I picked up some "new style" SLB attys and presto I was in business.

I drip with my eGo non-stop and get TONS of vapor. My problem is with the atty's being inconsistent. I have to weed through them to find a good one and pray it will last awhile. What is this "new style" SLB you speak of?

johnny bobcat

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Colorado
OP, have you made sure your batts are fully charged? that's the first thing that springs to mind. Second, it appears you are a relatively new member, you may not have the proper draw technique down yet. Do you direct inhale, or do you use it as if sucking through a straw and then inhale? If you use the first method, try switching to the second. If you do use the second method, make sure that you take a long, slow draw. Many people don't figure this out for some time and it can make a huge impact on their overall vaping experience. Hope that helps at least a little.

oso

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
Raleigh, NC
I use the ego, LR atties and drip. That's been my go-to for the past few months. Thinking about going back to cartomizers though... for in the car. Great vapor production using a drip tip, just need to drip after every 6 hits or so.

What's the word on ego 510 cartomizers? Have they improved at all? I would dig having one that was more-easily re-fillable. The tesla?

Been a while since I've been on the forum... Getting back into the loop....

Vape on my brothers and sisters. Vape on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread