Why wasn't I told about this sooner!? Vaping has changed everything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

r35p47r

Dec 22, 2014
Love not smoking cigarettes, love vape even more. I have always been a smoker. Cigarettes, pipes, cigars...particularly fond of pipe smoking and work as tobacconist helping others unlock the mysteries and joys of pipe tobacco. So much more flavor and savor in pipe. But the Vapor! Wow...so much, and so far it has all been good.

Where can I get a tutorial on ohms, voltage, and wattage and how they influence the experience? Any good suggestions fot getting started on customization without suffering trial and error, or a primer on the overwhelming amount of hardware currently availlable?

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Welcome and congrats, r35p47r! :) AND down the rabbit hole you go! :laugh: You were given good links above and there's a glorius amount of information and help all over here......You'll spend a lot of time reading. :p

With your background you could also share the word about vaping and you might want to wander over the CASAA.org to even find out more about recent studies and what politically is threatening the vaping industry. Yep, your new found love might be taken away from you! 8-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread