Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Dear guy,

We keep getting questions from members here why we do not use china airmail, so they can not shop at our site.

We are very sorry that healthcabin lets you down because we stop china airmail, so you have to choose the expensive shipping method or go shopping at some other shops.

Actually stop china airmail is the hardest decision in 2012 for healthcabin, because we lost many orders and customers because of the decision. But why we do not use china airmail?

The reason is that China airmail does not work well with us currently. China airmail hurted our customers and ourselves badly from Sep. When we saw many packages returned by customs, when we found many packages stuck at airport in china, when we found many packages not be tracked online, we felt very bad, because each delayed package likely means an unhappy customer. It is our fault to make customers unhappy, no matter it is about the product or about the shipping.

So we'd prefer losing orders to letting our customers disappointed. We insist that customers' satisfaction is the most important thing. We won't change our mind.

If we wanted only orders, we could just turn china airmail option on, we would get a lot of orders. We could send all china airmail orders out and try their luck. But we can not do that, because orders means they believe on Health Cabin.

We have been working on the problem. We always want to get airmail back. It is likely in 2013 when peak season is over.

We do appreciate your patience.

Health Cabin Team

Maka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
High on Vaping
Too bad. Especially for Israel customers who have to pay extra fees for each EMS parcel even if the parsel content is not taxable. I personally stop buying from Healthcabin and switching to ******
I was disappointed with them too, have you tried:

Last edited by a moderator:

offashead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
UK
I have contacted Heavens gifts and they ship China airmail, but I still think the juice on it's own may be problematic, however hardware seems ok to post. I tested the system and could use the airmail method, I also mailed them to get a definite answer.
They were very quick to respond, they did stop airmail for the Olympics but reinstated shortly after..... Thanks for the other links.. What's the problem with ******* ?

kostap

Sep 28, 2010
Israel
I have contacted Heavens gifts and they ship China airmail, but I still think the juice on it's own may be problematic, however hardware seems ok to post. I tested the system and could use the airmail method, I also mailed them to get a definite answer.
They were very quick to respond, they did stop airmail for the Olympics but reinstated shortly after..... Thanks for the other links..

The answer I got from them today:

On 29th,we did plan to get it back.
Later,we have received many orders which were sent back by china customs,so we had to change the mind.
Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience for this.
please check here and get more details.
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/healthcabin/355371-why-we-do-not-use-china-airmail.html

regards!

Any questions, please feel free to let us know. We are always here to offer help.

Best regards,

HealthCabin Support Team

What's the problem with ***** ?
I believe they are OK, but Vamo V2 is cheaper on *****:)

juicefreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2009
Oklahoma
wow amy only EMS shipping now?!! i remember the notification on your site last month where china (elections i think?) were causing probs with shipping juice. My friend in NY got his fine within a couple weeks (juice) but i don't know if he chose EMS.

this is really going to hurt your business I'm afraid. Your prices have crept up to be in line with USA vendors sales, so it will be impossible to complete unless you only sell to wholesalers. I wanted to buy some of your HC Ry4, but the last time i bought it, it wasn't quite right, so I'm back to DIY. I can get 250ml of 36 mg unflavored in the USA for $18.95 retail and much cheaper with coupon codes, versus your 17.99 110ml bottle of HC juice. That's twice as much juice in the usa and i can flavor it the way i like it. I still like your HC Ry4 when it's right, which it usually is, but not always.

forced to use EMS shipping? no way. Hope you can get the regular airmail shipping straightened out amy. You've always been a good vendor that cares about your customers and will go out of your way for them.

best of luck amy!

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
wow amy only EMS shipping now?!! i remember the notification on your site last month where china (elections i think?) were causing probs with shipping juice. My friend in NY got his fine within a couple weeks (juice) but i don't know if he chose EMS.

this is really going to hurt your business I'm afraid. Your prices have crept up to be in line with USA vendors sales, so it will be impossible to complete unless you only sell to wholesalers. I wanted to buy some of your HC Ry4, but the last time i bought it, it wasn't quite right, so I'm back to DIY. I can get 250ml of 36 mg unflavored in the USA for $18.95 retail and much cheaper with coupon codes, versus your 17.99 110ml bottle of HC juice. That's twice as much juice in the usa and i can flavor it the way i like it. I still like your HC Ry4 when it's right, which it usually is, but not always.

forced to use EMS shipping? no way. Hope you can get the regular airmail shipping straightened out amy. You've always been a good vendor that cares about your customers and will go out of your way for them.

best of luck amy!

Thank you for your input. It is very helpful. HC unflavored ejuice will be greatly discounted during the sale.;)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
What is the name of the ecig shop where you got Vamo from

kostap

newsunshine has been editing the post ... which I believe is wrong
it should be an open discussion ... not censored ...

I am sorry that it is not an open discussion in our subforum. We appreciate your understanding.:)

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011
They were very quick to respond, they did stop airmail for the Olympics but reinstated shortly after..... Thanks for the other links.. What's the problem with ******* ?

I just got an order shipped from heaven gifts in just 10 days by China Air mail to Thailand . Why is not a problem for them but it is for health cabin. I never had a problem from Health Cabin with China sir mail but an ems order got returned twice to them by Chinese customs?

Sent from my Android phone

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011
What is the name of the ecig shop where you got Vamo from

kostap

newsunshine has been editing the post ... which I believe is wrong
it should be an open discussion ... not censored ...

***** After you login with an account it's only 26.99
VV650 VAMO V2 (body only) -

I will PM you a oldsunshine
s deletion doest matter

manuelpt

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2011
Lisbon
China Post keeps doing a great job to me. 2 weeks and 2 days shiping time to Portugal.

Imagem_020.jpg

PS: and with a kind gift from the seller, a key-ring.

Attachments

• Imagem 020.jpg
    Imagem 020.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

siampumpkin

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 17, 2011

I ordered the e-vic from them EMS and got in 7 days and another order by Regular Air Mail in 10 days so what New Sunshine claims about China Air Mail she is grossly mis-informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread