Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
I finally ordered the neptune vivi nova to use on my Provari. Can someone please give me some links to where to buy wick and wire at a good price? Also what kind of wick and wire works best? I have never done this before so I would be thankful for any advise on how best to get a 3 ohm coil in the end. Thanks in advance guys:vapor:

317Vapers

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Indiana
www.youtube.com
Last edited:

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
Does anyone know what the difference is between kanthal and nichrome wire? Is one better than the other? Also JC have you used the bamboo stuff before? I was planning on using cotton but maybe the bamboo is a better choice? Also I don't know how thickness is measured in cotton or even bamboo or what thickness to use or even how many strands of what thickness LOL. I really want to get my order correct the 1st time so I don't waste money.

Dana A

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2012
Iowa
I am new to this and have not done a lot of research on building coils. I am almost out of my hard to find cartos and am tired of running out so I bought a vivi nova so I never have to run out again. I need to order rewicking materials ASAP so I get them in time or I would do hours of research 1st. I am not internet lazy I am just in a bind right now. Thanks again for the help everyone :)

gthompson

Free at last
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2011
Tennessee, USA
I don't know about most people. Most people in my circle use silica, but cotton and bamboo are becoming more and more popular. A few have even figured out how to make a mesh wick for them. Also I didn't mean you'll have to rebuild every day, I have no idea how long they'll last, but you will have to rebuild more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread