Wierd taste in some Canadian flavors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zibi

Nov 19, 2011
Calgary, AB, Canada
So I was living up in Canada when I started vaping, but now I'm down in the states, and I'm afraid to try many flavors. I ordered my juices at juicyclear when up in Canada, and really loved their grape koolaid flavor, but found that many many flavors that they and a few other places in Canada had what I describe as a "baby powder" taste to them. That is they have a taste that strongly reminds me of the way baby powder smells, overpowering any other flavor.

Has anyone else ever experienced this flavor, and if so, would you be able to point me in the direction of vape flavors that don't have that taste in the US? I'm going to be down here a few more months, and need new vape, because I'm on the line of falling back into smoking simply due to running out of juice, Help!

VapingRulz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Florida
That's a first - baby powder taste?! I wonder if you're describing that chemical taste that so many e-juices have. I hate that.

I can recommend several vendors whose juice does not have a chemical smell/taste, and I'm sure others will chime in soon with their favorites. Remember that taste is very subjective, as is the sense of smell.

Virgin Vapor - outstanding flavor. I highly recommend the Kona Coffee Milkshake and Butter Cream Mint.
MyFreedomSmokes - Keoke Coffee and English Toffee
Vapor4Life - Wow varieties only - Coffee, Pancake, Peppermint, Black Licorice. (The V4L non-Wow flavors have what I would describe as a chemical taste/smell.)

That's my 2 cents worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread