Wild Strawberry by Molin Berry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
Not too bad at all,i just made a small 5 mill sample with this concentrate at 7% and 100% VG and 5% nic strength and im liking it.Its not sweet,its like a dry semi sweet on the inhale and on the exhale thu the nose i pick up some kind of flavour like biting into the seeds.Also it leaves a lingering taste on the lips for a few moments.I dont get any ''bitter'' after taste like i do with Flavour Art.Its pretty darn good.My God,this stuff tastes like ''REAL'' berries.

10/10

Wild Strawberry by Molin

UPDATE:

I just tried the Chocolate Clementine by Molin Berry and taste wise i dont like like it, leaves a funky smell in the air after its vaped...not for me...sorry,ill try to mix it at at a lower % and see what happens.

Next up...WATERMELON.....will report in a few minutes.Ok,just mixed up some,its good,tastes like REAL fruit to me.My fav so far,no funky smell in the vapour,leavesa nice after taste on the lips.

Next up...Apple,will be back.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marcelina

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Thanks Heavyrocker! Of all the flavors I've tested with them, the Wild Strawberry is one I've not tasted yet, how does it compare to the INA Wild Strawberry?

Sorry to hear you're not digging the Chocolate Clementine! I've not had the single flavor by itself yet, only the pre-mixed juice (Which is choc clementine, chocolate/hazelnut and cocoa), and I love that. What % did you mix this at?

Mmmmmm, that watermelon is awesome, love it at 3-5% and at 7-8% (different tastes, more candied as you go higher)

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
Aurora-Oblivion:

I never tried the INA flavours at all but i hear Molin and INA are the same company now,they merged or something.I mixed the choc/clem at 7%,maybe ill tried a lower %.I have a new batch of RY4 Hangseng im dying to test,will report later.BTW....im really loving this wlld strawberry,problem is i cant stop chain vaping this stuff now.

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
Molinberry and Inawera are not merged/same company. The company who used to (primarily I think) sell Inawera flavors now sells Molinberry. Molinberry is made from French components, I believe.
I haven't tried the Strawberry flavor but had the completed juice from them and it's nice. One of the most authentic strawberries I've tried.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
As @Rin13 mentioned, they are not the same company at all :) Molinshop used to be Inawerashop, and back then sold Inawera flavors, they had some large disagreement and stopped being partners, and now do not get along at all. So definitely not the same company.

On the chocolate clementine, not sure if you'd need less or more, I still have to try that flavoring myself dag-nabit :D But I would test more and less before giving it up.

I'm not 100% certain on the flavorings they use, some may be French, and I believe some are Italian as well. I believe the supplier rules say if I tag @Marcelina, then she can come into this thread and clear this up for us when she has a minute - Thanks Marcelina! :thumbs:

Reactions: Marcelina

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
The Molinberry store is in Poland. I've heard the flavors, however, are sourced from France. Neither here nor there, as A.O. said, the Moliq/Molinberry and Inawera are not the same entity. I'm not even sure Inawera still exists but I was never a fan of theirs anyway.
If the apple you're mixing is Eden's Apple, I had luck with it at 2-3% standalone. I think 10% on these is far too much. Sometimes too much flavor will result in a muted flavor as well as very artificial tasting.

Rin13:
I also read somewhere Poland as well as France has a hand in developing these flavours by Molin.I agree the wild strawberry i mixed DIY is awesome,more of a dry vape and not sweet.

mhertz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Denmark
Inawera is very much alive still! They're frequently spouting new flavors out at inawera.com. I'm a big fan myself of their flavorings, allthough molinberry also really rocks with many of their flavors, like e.g. big watermelon, funky pineapple, sweet strawberry and glamour chocolate etc etc :)

I have not tried molinberry's wild strawberry, as I hated the inawera wild strawberry and also the tino 'd milano wild strawberry, which really put me off the wild variants, but maybe chemnovatic has succeded making a good version of this flavor, I dunno...

Last edited:

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
Sorry to hear you're not digging the Chocolate Clementine!

I'm afraid I don't like it either - probably the only Moliq flavour I don't like. I rave about the Big Watermelon and the Nectar Peach, the Glamour Chocolate is one of the best chocolates out there and yesterday and today I tried out their milkshake and the Panna Cotta. The milkshake I mixed with a little watermelon and a drop of their EM and it was awesome, especially after a day of rest. The Panna Cotta I mixed today on it's own at around 10% and it#s very good too. Their strawberry will be the next on my list to try.

If I were to compare them to Inawera, I think I will have to say that Inawera are more concentrated. The INW Blackcurrant for instance... all it takes is a few drops and you're done.

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
Sorry @Marcelina didn't comment about where the flavor originate from :( Maybe she will eventually, or post in her supplier thread about it?

She has mentioned publicly where some of the flavors come from, but I can't remember where the exact locations she mentioned, or where her posts about it are. I'm sure they aren't all from the same place, probably a few sources in the EU and that general area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread