Will CoV be getting Clearomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Wondering if Clouds of Vapor plan on carrying the clear, different colored Clearomizers from RoyalSmokes...

These seem like they'd sell very well, but require a minimum order of 1000 pieces.

Just wondering...

Thanks!

I guess the real question should be are they really $12.99 per clearomizer? I guess I will have to wait

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
are theses regular size or xl?

Here's an image, for those unfamiliar....

Seems they offer both regular and XL

Capture.JPG

SmokingRT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2010
YIPEE!!! Home at last
Yes, my order is in for 3.2, 2.8 and 2.4 ohm Clearomizers.
Right now, they will be $12.99 for a pack of 5.
This is the same as the regular ones.

Thank you so much for clarifying.... the web site said per unit and I thought that meant 1 clearomizer not 1 pack of 5. Next time I need to order I will be there to see y'all.

wetclay

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2010
UAE
both look good.
would be nice to have a pack of 5 different shades/colors.

size wise, I'd go with the XLs unless the regular size wicks better. I tried only the xl blacks so far, but read somewhere that some noticed better wicking with the regular size CE 2s. Not sure if this is still the case with newer versions. Any comments?

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
If those are the colors available I'd get clear. No Blue? Shame on them! I find the clear mods seem to wick better and I'm somewhat convinced that it's due to the slightly larger tube diameter. I hope these work as well as your Clear Mods do. Then again, it could all be my imagination. I've been known to change my opinion hourly.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread