Will halo have a Black Friday sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aviationrich

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2013
Amarillo
Awesome! I finally made the switch from the g6 to the trition. Got the demon red starter, 30ml of Tribeca and Kringles curse, replacement coils (hope I got the right ones) and a couple of 7mls of voodoo. Can't wait for that Tribeca to get here. It was very nice in my mini tanks. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

James C

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Northern NJ
Crazy how I'm actually thinking of buying more stuff from Halo. Considering I just bought 4 30 ml bottles, a sampler pack, triton tank, and a mini tank during their veteran's day sale! Buying that VV is so tempting now cause hardware is now covered... dilemmas... dilemmas lol.

Double points definitely sweeten the deal too! Darn you Halo! I'm s sucker for sales!! Ahhhhhh!!!

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Awesome! I finally made the switch from the g6 to the trition. Got the demon red starter, 30ml of Tribeca and Kringles curse, replacement coils (hope I got the right ones) and a couple of 7mls of voodoo. Can't wait for that Tribeca to get here. It was very nice in my mini tanks. :)

Cool, welcome to the Triton! The draw is just right, I like the weight and balance, and you'll love the taste of your juices in the big tanks. Hope you got the bigger 650mAh bats. And a few extra tanks.

My advice for the bats - after their fist full charge, use them for a half hour, then charge them again. And once you get used to the bat's charge, try to charge them a little before they blink dead. This isn't a Halo thing, but all Li-Ion batteries seem to perform much better with this treatment.

The coils? I use the standard, 2.2-2.4 ohm.(the ones that also come standard in the tanks). I don't have any juice that vapes too hot, so no need for higher resistance ones, IMHO. In fact, I'm just now having to retire my coils I got with my kit after 5 weeks of fairly heavy vaping!!

And remember, with the tips, the coils and tanks to the bats, just a touch past snug. Don't torque then down tight!

Avi, welcome to the club!!!

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
Here she is!

OMG! This baby is adorable! I hope you have a big gun Aviationrich, cuz you're gonna have to beat em' off! We have a future 'Diva' in our midst!);) Awwww, i just love babies! Cherish every moment, it goes by soooooo fast!

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Crazy how I'm actually thinking of buying more stuff from Halo. Considering I just bought 4 30 ml bottles, a sampler pack, triton tank, and a mini tank during their veteran's day sale! Buying that VV is so tempting now cause hardware is now covered... dilemmas... dilemmas lol.

Double points definitely sweeten the deal too! Darn you Halo! I'm s sucker for sales!! Ahhhhhh!!!

I might be on the sofa for a few nights, but I'm getting a VV as well...

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Hello there DaveOno. Still sore from your 'punishment' from Mistress AngiBe, or has she yet to administer it? lololol

(Hey, I've been nice. For the most part. Didn't I offer to drop ship VooDoo to AZ? Didn't you get flowers? it's the wheez who's gonna be walking funny for a while.)

No, I was talking about the CFO, SWMBO, the keeper of the accounts. I'll be nice, and confer with her before the purchase. a VV would be a good addition. I don't want to find it all in the creek!!!! (what a soap opera that was!!!)

And thanks, i didn't get a "like" from you in 24 hours, I'm good now.

CafeDigitalDiva

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2013
Northeast AL USA
(Hey, I've been nice. For the most part. Didn't I offer to drop ship VooDoo to AZ? Didn't you get flowers? it's the wheez who's gonna be walking funny for a while.)

No, I was talking about the CFO, SWMBO, the keeper of the accounts. I'll be nice, and confer with her before the purchase. a VV would be a good addition. I don't want to find it all in the creek!!!! (what a soap opera that was!!!)

And thanks, i didn't get a "like" from you in 24 hours, I'm good now.

...there. I just gave you one! I've been cooking all day. Tired :facepalm:

Aviationrich

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2013
Amarillo
Thanks for the heads up on the battery! I did get the 2.2-2.4 coils, glad to hear they last awhile. The mini tanks I have die to fast with dark juice, even with a warm water cleaning. I was never really into guns until I moved to Texas, but yeah, I have a few ;-). Even have the ok from the state to carry one! By time she starts dating, I should have a few more.

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Got my Vape mail in today! Loving this triton :) wish I would of gotten one sooner.

Cool. You made a good choice. And you ordered tuesday and got it today, despite turkey day, into TX!!

I ordered 2 VV plus some other stuff wednesday late, I might get it Sat, if not, Monday, from NJ to NY...

Luckily, I have the 650mAh Triton that continues to rock. And once you get to variable volt, any other gains from mods and other vape making devices are going to be slight, as I hear. I'm sure there are other nuances to be experienced from diy coils, rebuildables, drip atomizers, but as someone else sayd, the return per dollar spent goes down, and the gains are minimal.

(I'll look back at this post in a few months and $800 and laugh at my naivete...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread