The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

will it work?

Discussion in 'General Vaping Discussion' started by gezichtmitnase, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. gezichtmitnase

gezichtmitnase Full Member

Oct 9, 2013
    Netherlands
    thinking about getting a kanger protank mini 2 on my ego-t upgraded.

opinions?

2. EvilZoe

EvilZoe Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

It's an excellent choice and juices won't crack it.

3. Penn

Penn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 19, 2013
    In the wilderness
    The Smoketech ARO is cheaper and I have yet to see what the advantage of the protank over it. Smoktech ARO Pyrex Glass BCC - Black

ETA - I haven't used either more than testing at a shop yet but I am considering the ARO.

4. Truetopath

Truetopath Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2013
    Lake View, NY
    I started with the protank on my ego battery, now I have the lavatube and love the protank on it!! It's a great set up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

5. Coastal Cowboy

Coastal Cowboy This aggression will not stand, man! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jun 13, 2013
    Alabama Gulf Coast
    The two advantages that the Kanger Protank Mini II has over the SmokTech Aro are a removable 510 style drip tip and a clear pyrex glass tank with no obstructions or difficulty reading the level of liquid in the tank. Some lighter colored liquids can be difficult to see in tanks like the Aro, Evod and MT3.

As far as performance, the Aro is at least the equal of its Kanger competitors.

6. Penn

Penn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 19, 2013
    In the wilderness
    I can see how those two things would matter to some people. Not me. Thanks for the input.

7. Sucker_dad

Sucker_dad Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    topeka, ks, USA
    Why would it not? I will let you know in a couple of days I ordered one last night and expect I'll have it by Wednesday.

8. ckquatt

ckquatt Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 8, 2013
    Milledgeville, GA
    Get it! I have 2 of them for my fruit flavored juices as they have a tendancy to crack plastic tanks. They really are great!!! Easy to fill and come apart for easy cleaning. I actually just ordered another one to add to my collection. The best thing for me is thier heads are compatible with the rest of the kanger tank line, and they're super easy to rebuild. I have 6 or 7 heads and when one goes bad it takes 10 minutes to take apart and rebuild.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk now Free

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.