Status
Not open for further replies.

alldayvape

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2011
Maryland
Juice does not crack glass. I have 8 or 9 IBTanked, and some other glass carto tanks, too. Never cracked any of them.

Only thing that might crack or break glass is dropping it in just the right way.

Thanks, yes I dropped my one week old 22mm xl and broke the glass. Ordered a replacement tube and another 19mm standard.

Good to know about the glass being crack resistant. I guess all I would have to worry about is the swelling of the o rings.

Sent via Mobile

NicoHolic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
USA
Pluid can swell o-rings and other plastics. I've seen one case where a thinner glass tube was cracked by this and I've also read of one member not being able to get the end caps off a thicker glass tube. Not only did it swell the o-ring in my REO bottle, but it also caused the feed tube to lengthen. I restrict it to dripping in a disposable atty now.

dreamreaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
Pennsylvania
Thanks NicoHolic, thats what I have currently been doing myself. I made the mistake of putting it into a tank one time and I could never get the taste out of it. I have since grown to vaping Pluid a lot, and was thinking one of these tanks would be the ticket for on the go, but as it looks, that probably isnt going to work either.

Thanks for your reply!
:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread