Will the Panger Pangu worth it the AL 85?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredean

Oct 9, 2014
Canada
Here is a link to the tank I'm wanting to buy since it's so cheap and still holds 3.5 ml, unlike the nautilus which is double the price with only 2 ml:

https://www.dashvapes.com/products/clearomizers+and+tanks/6/kanger+pangu+clean+hands+tank/1457/13137

Do you guys think it's worth it? How do I know if any tank fits my AL 85 before buying it without asking you guys?

Thank you very much!

PS: Can a mod edit the title, I mean to say "work with" and not worth it. I don't know how to modify it, sorry s:

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It does have a 1.5 coil so you could use that. The capacity is nice, but from the design I will say that it looks more like a sub0hm tank design. That may still work, as it seems the airflow is somewhat versatile however you may enjoy the vape more (as MTL) if you switch to a longer, thinner drip tip.

I am hesitant at times to go for a "sub0hm" designed tank, as sometimes that really doesn't suit me regardless of what coil I use. I'm just mentioning that, not saying the tank WILL NOT work for you.... But it's also possible that the draw may be a bit too airy, although it does also look like it's pretty adjustable, so you may do just fine with the 1.5 coil.

If you want something versatile that you can adjust to "more-or-less" MTL but also having the option to go more cloudy though, this tank might be perfect for you.

These days most tanks can go on most mods (depending on overhang) as long as they use the 510 connection (which most do) but it should be fine on your current mod.

Anna

Fredean

Oct 9, 2014
Canada
It does have a 1.5 coil so you could use that. The capacity is nice, but from the design I will say that it looks more like a sub0hm tank design. That may still work, as it seems the airflow is somewhat versatile however you may enjoy the vape more (as MTL) if you switch to a longer, thinner drip tip.

I am hesitant at times to go for a "sub0hm" designed tank, as sometimes that really doesn't suit me regardless of what coil I use. I'm just mentioning that, not saying the tank WILL NOT work for you.... But it's also possible that the draw may be a bit too airy, although it does also look like it's pretty adjustable, so you may do just fine with the 1.5 coil.

If you want something versatile that you can adjust to "more-or-less" MTL but also having the option to go more cloudy though, this tank might be perfect for you.

These days most tanks can go on most mods (depending on overhang) as long as they use the 510 connection (which most do) but it should be fine on your current mod.

Anna

Okay, I think I might as well just wait for the nautilus to go on sale and deal with the 2 ml capacity, just to be sure... Thank you very much!

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You might check out the Elf. It's an Ijoy tank. It takes the Nautilus coils and has been designed so that it's a bit more user-friendly than the N2. (Sorry if I've mentioned it before). If you are worried about capacity, the N2 is really only 1.7 or 1.8 if you fill as recommended (to the fill line). With MTL, you may be surprised how much 1.7 gets you, though.

But, with the Elf I find the flavor similar to the N2, but it's truly 2 ml capacity, the top fill is easier and it still has a metal cage but you can see through it more easily. It's one of my favorite tanks, I use it as my WTA tank for the most part, and the flavor is decent. I wouldn't say better than the N2, but comparable. It might be worth a quick look as you are deciding, if capacity is a concern, but I find it far easier to fill on the go, and it's really a very comparable tank, I believe it was designed to be... :) The only reason I know about it is that a member here kindly gifted me one... I didn't realize what it was at first, but I'm very happy to have it.

Good luck with whatever you decide... :)

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread