Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofNone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
New York
image.jpg Just bought off fasttech. Will these work on the provari mini? Thanks! Tim dq

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
They should work. However, after having spent the money on a ProVari, I would simply follow the recommendation from ProVape.

We recommend only using AW IMR high drain batteries in your ProVari Mini
You must use batteries that have a positive button on the top. Flat top batteries will not work. Using magnets on top of your batteries will void the warranty.

- Andy

MasterofNone

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
New York
I know, but it was either that or don't buy a provari yet... Too much ecf on my mouse finger...I get paid tomorrow so ill probably wind up picking up a couple more batteries anyway...just didn't want to get it in the mail and not have any batteries to use in it. Has anyone ordered recently? Wait time? I don't see it mentioned on the site, and in my confirmation it's just a dash.

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
I know, but it was either that or don't buy a provari yet... Too much ecf on my mouse finger...I get paid tomorrow so ill probably wind up picking up a couple more batteries anyway...just didn't want to get it in the mail and not have any batteries to use in it. Has anyone ordered recently? Wait time? I don't see it mentioned on the site, and in my confirmation it's just a dash.
I ordered a silver mini late Monday night and got my ship notice today, so for me it took only one business day before it shipped.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Website says they are ICR class, which is a protected battery. The Provari's protective circuitry does not like those protected circuits and interprets them as a short. So NO, those would not work. You would get only an error code or the Provari would refuse to fire.

Provape specifically requests that you use only AW brand button top IMR batteries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread