Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
They will work together but you'll need 510/Ego adapter, I'll link one at the bottom.

The Lavatube is a standard 510 connection, the difference is the Ego connector has outer threads. The 510 connection is recessed inside the outer threading on things like the Vision Ego Clearos so an adapter is needed for use with a regular 510 connector.

510 to eGo Battery Adapter

mattt9998

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2012
Rochester, NY
If your getting a SS or chrome V-tube from Apollo it has an eGo connector built in. Most eGo stuff will fit on fine without an adapter, but there are a few things that dont for some reason. The Stardusts are one of the things that dont fit without an adapter

Well I ordered a 510 extender adapter, a 510 to ego, and a 510 to 808.... so I should be covered.

I ordered the apollo V-tube in black, that should be the same as SS or chrome?

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
Well I ordered a 510 extender adapter, a 510 to ego, and a 510 to 808.... so I should be covered.

I ordered the apollo V-tube in black, that should be the same as SS or chrome?

The black one is not the same as the SS/chrome. The internals are the same, but the end caps are not. The SS/chrome top cap has a built in eGo connector, while the black one just has a 510 connection.
Regardless you will still be able to use the stardusts with the adapter

icanbreatheagain

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
strong island, ny
not sure if this helps, or is what you were referring too. but this is how i got stardusts to fit on anything other than an ego.
P1150726.jpg P1150727.jpg P1150728.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread