Will you continue to vape if liquid nicotine is banned?

Will you continue to vape if liquid nicotine is banned?

• Yes, I vape zero nic most of the time anyway

• Yes, I have a huge stash of nic base in the freezer.

• Yes, I'll wean myself off the liquids I have and go zero nic.

• Yes, I'll wear a nic patch or chew nic gum while vaping.

• Yes, I'll use smokeless tobacco while vaping.

• No, I'll go back to smoking.

• No, I'll just use a nicotine patch or gum.

• No, I'll just use smokeless tobacco.

• No, I'll quit smoking and vaping cold turkey.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
I have a few years worth of liquid nicotine stored in my freezer. If that were to run out and I couldn't get any by other means, I guess I would try to extract nicotine from tobacco (perhaps grow my own). I would try to continue to lower my nicotine (currently at 6mg) to make my supply last longer. I also have a ton of e-liquid that I don't really like, but would use it if I were desperate.

horton

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
Left Side of Florida
I'm @ 4 mg/ml nic now and plan on being @ 0 mg/ml in the near future. I did start vaping to cease smoking and it has been a success since mid-2009 -- it also became a serious hobby very quickly. Figure I may as well eliminate the last component of the "butts" and simply enjoy all the flavors that abound at the various vendors. I really do enjoy vaping for the flavors and I must admit there is that "hand / mouth" component still lingering as well.

pamdis

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
IL
By the time my stash is gone, I'm sure there will be a thriving black market that will be easy to find.

If not, we should still be able to buy zero nic liquid, or be able to make our own, so I will still vape, but supplement with snus.

If that doesn't work, then I will return to smoking.

In no future do I see myself quitting nicotine. Ever.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
veni, vedi, vapi

11239221293_c8e9e91249_o.jpg

Mechm0djunky

Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Nashville, TN
I guess I need to start making my own ejuice and stocking up like the rest of everybody. I know price was it is definitely cheaper to probably make your own, however I'm not convinced I can make juice tastes like my favorite flavors I buy from retailers because I do know they are artificially sweetened as well, I'd like to hear other peoples input on this.

The Ministry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
Cramlington, Northumberland, UK
I guess I need to start making my own ejuice and stocking up like the rest of everybody. I know price was it is definitely cheaper to probably make your own, however I'm not convinced I can make juice tastes like my favorite flavors I buy from retailers because I do know they are artificially sweetened as well, I'd like to hear other peoples input on this.

DIY can be just as good, and better. I suck at mixing flavors so stick to a mild tobacco blend for the MIL and I stick to mainly menthol for myself. I managed to make two mixes that worked and worked enough to satisfy. It's trial and error, give it a go. It's far cheaper and you are in charge :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread