Win a free year of vape mail? Win $1000 in CASH! 35 FLAVORS all on sale! Killer-Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
I got my order in!
10x Premium Classic Strawberry Shake.. Mmmm, Mmm good! Can't get enough of this stuff
2x Plentiful Melons
1x Rootbeer (Always wanted to try this flavor but didn't get a chance before it was discontinued, glad to see it back! Was hoping to see Cream Soda too)
1x Milky Caramel for my mom (making her an ejuice gift basket for Christmas lol)

Such an awesome sale!! Congrats on the one year anniversary too Walt!

Kristy

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
LOL mine has not shipped yet.....drat......was hoping it would ship today so I could have it Saturday.......now it will be Monday or later.....grrrrr guess I will just have to be happy vaping Frooty Loops and Nana Spilt and Nana Dream Pie

Renegayde, didnt see much feedback on the fruity loops or banana split.. was wanting to try these! What were your thoughts?

I converted the guys at my local B&M to killer juice! I went in to buy some coils and they all told me my reccomendation for killer juice were spot on and all three had to show me their bottles lol One was vaping fruity loops and he loved it. Other two had pineapple orange custard (love that stuff) and Walts bath water. They thought the bath water name was hillarious so got to share the story behind that as well.

Kristy

Renegayde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Belleville Illinois
Renegayde, didnt see much feedback on the fruity loops or banana split.. was wanting to try these! What were your thoughts?

I converted the guys at my local B&M to killer juice! I went in to buy some coils and they all told me my reccomendation for killer juice were spot on and all three had to show me their bottles lol One was vaping fruity loops and he loved it. Other two had pineapple orange custard (love that stuff) and Walts bath water. They thought the bath water name was hillarious so got to share the story behind that as well.

Kristy

the Fruity Loops for me are OMG awesome.......very citrusy sort of reminds me of a sort of Thai Lemon Grass type flavor

Nana Spilt is just as good I get hints of Pineapple Cherry Nana and a hint of chocolate and creamy ice cream.....LOL I did mix my Beta of Salted Caramel with some and it just made it that much better and oddly sort of reminded me of Pineapple Upside Down cake at that point

Tsarofsax

Aug 19, 2014
Dayton, OH
the Fruity Loops for me are OMG awesome.......very citrusy sort of reminds me of a sort of Thai Lemon Grass type flavor

Nana Spilt is just as good I get hints of Pineapple Cherry Nana and a hint of chocolate and creamy ice cream.....LOL I did mix my Beta of Salted Caramel with some and it just made it that much better and oddly sort of reminded me of Pineapple Upside Down cake at that point

Thanks for the feedback! Will definitely give both these a try then on my next order. Love Citrus flavors and banana split sounds amazing too. Also received a bottle of the salted carmel brownie with my order last week so will give your blend a try too.

Kristy

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
congrats on your 1 year!!!

congratulations-gif-57.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread