Trick or Treat From Killer Juice! Win up to $500 CASH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
More Pure Michigan on the way. Is there an addiction support group Walt?

We started a program but sadly... They kept buying lol. Turned in to a here try this meeting instead!

Haha. Side note... Some orders may be held an extra day this week. We sort of did not expect this LARGE of a response to the sale and may have ran out of bottles. It will be close :p

Oh also the winners will be getting cards sent to them in the mail this week! We decided not to put the winners goods in to the orders just so we could make sure it was fair for everyone!

Walt

Flubberfly

Jun 8, 2013
Lebanon, pa
Oh also the winners will be getting cards sent to them in the mail this week! We decided not to put the winners goods in to the orders just so we could make sure it was fair for everyone!

Walt

Lol I came into work early so I could check my package to see if I were a winner.....and had to comfort my loser self with all the candy...but now I have hope again! [emoji2]

M4rtin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2014
New Jersey, USA
Woooohoooooo! It aarrrrrriveeedddd and with Halloweeen candy!!!! Thank you Walt!:thumbs:

I cannot wait to try the Banana Cream Pie, its smells sooooo gooodd!!! So does the caramel apple and the macchiato!!:toast:
1st Killer Juice Order.jpg

ZipperPhil

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2014
United States
10940 shipped. Be interesting to see when it arrives with the new Priority shipping. Have people been noticing a diffrrence in shipping times?

best part of the new shipping is that it doesn't go through detroit to get here anymore....only a day quicker with the two day except for those times that the detroit usps would onto it for awhile (im assuming to enjoy the aroma)

krisjay

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2014
Maine
Order came in today, fast shipping, worth the 5 bucks for sure. The glass bottles on the other hand, I'm not a fan. I know some people love them, they are great for my rda's, but I use RTA's for the most part now. Just a personal thing. Just a preference. I'm lazy, I hate having to transfer to another bottle to fill the RTA's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread