Status
Not open for further replies.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
We now have our 20 contestants. Please download your cards.

But you haven't told us how yet?

Oh yeah. Use this link.........

"http://www.vaporjunction.com/images/bingo/x.pdf"

Only replace the x right before the .pdf with your number. Depending on your PC setup this will either download the file OR it will open in your browser so you can save it. If you have any issues getting your card please let us know. Please be respectful of the other contestants and only download YOUR card as we know who should have which there really isn't a point.

We have our cards all cut up and mixed up into a box. Each day before I leave for the office I am going to let my 10 year old son draw 3 cards and I will announce them that day. We would suggest that you use a highlighter or or simply circle the one that get's called. You can make a BINGO (VAPOR) in this case either Vertically, Horizontally, or Diagonally.

Good luck and feel free to chat it up in here during the day. This is a much much much much much needed lazy contest after the 2 brawls we just had. So load up your favorite vape, pour your favorite drink, and let's have some fun.

Download your cards.................................................................................................NOW!

Let's Play.

Thursday: A 27, P 45, and R 74...Thursday Bonus Draw: R 62
Friday: V 6, V 14, P 39
Saturday:V 3, R 73, O 60...Saturday Bonus Draw: O 56, O 57
Sunday:R 65, V 4, P 33
Monday:P 35, P 40, A 19
Tuesday:P 42, R 75, R 67....Teusday Bonus Draw:Monday:A 17
Wednesday:O 58, R 61, A 22

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread