Status
Not open for further replies.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
We have finally gotten around to setting up our Vapor Junction Facebook account. This contest is simple. Friend us on Facebook and then post back here with a reply. Contest starts now and will end Memorial Day (May 30, 2011) at 9pm EST. We will pick a winner at random from our new friends. It's that simple.

We will be posting special discounts on our facebook page from time to time. Who knows maybe even a memorial day coupon this weekend.

VaporJunction on Facebook: Vapor Junction | Facebook

Information on the Prize: The Vapor Junction E-Power (Black) [VJKEP] - $49.95 : VaporJunction, E-Cigarette Supply

Enjoy and we look forward to chatting with you on Facebook.

vape On!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
Thanks for the chance to win one of the E-power's... Request sent!!

FYI: You could have saved yourself a lot of trouble if you had set up your FB page as a Business, instead of a Personal one, so people could just click on a 'Like' button instead of you having to confirm each one... just sayin' :2cool:

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Thanks for the chance to win one of the E-power's... Request sent!!

FYI: You could have saved yourself a lot of trouble if you had set up your FB page as a Business, instead of a Personal one, so people could just click on a 'Like' button instead of you having to confirm each one... just sayin' :2cool:

We went over the pros and cons of each setup and the Business accounts on FB are quite restricted.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
We went over the pros and cons of each setup and the Business accounts on FB are quite restricted.

Yeah... I have a little Private e-cig group for some of my friends, so I could post info for them, and now they screwed all of that up with the new 'format'... :nah: FB really sucks!!

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
Yeah... I have a little Private e-cig group for some of my friends, so I could post info for them, and now they screwed all of that up with the new 'format'... :nah: FB really sucks!!

I would have to agree with you on that. Here in a few hours I'm going to see if it gets any better as my Friday night Scotch intake increases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread