Ended Win from Smoant! 15 Charon TS 218s up for grabs....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
We (forum winners) have already filled out a form sent to us by @Oliver on Oct. 30th.

It was supposed to be forwarded to Smoant (or to @smoant official ).

I'm a bit confused at this moment as to why we have to do it again? @Wraith504 --are you associated with Smoant? Did you hear from Smoant?

Wraith504

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Orleans, LA
We (forum winners) have already filled out a form sent to us by @Oliver on Oct. 30th.

It was supposed to be forwarded to Smoant (or to @smoant official ).

I'm a bit confused at this moment as to why we have to do it again? @Wraith504 --are you associated with Smoant? Did you hear from Smoant?
I am not associated with Smoant. Yes that is from the Smoant rep. You can verify the email address from Smoants website directly.

Reactions: Katya

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Smoant is still waiting ECF admin send us winner list , but they still didn't send until now . All winners , pls send their shipping address , phone number , Name , ecf account , ID photo to check age to sales4@smoant.com
and we will send them prize within 2 days

I've been asked for my details by a smoant official. On of them is "ECF ACCOUNT". I'm to send them my ECF account ???????????.

What do they mean by that ?. My account name, what ?.
@Oliver , if this is true, can you please select another winner in my place? Thanks.

• Agree
Reactions: Bamrz

Wraith504

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Orleans, LA
???? All I can see is my quoted post.

I can see your response now. The forum is acting weird again.

Thanks for letting us know. I think I'm going to wait for @Oliver and/or @smoant official, and the other winners to see what we need to do.
smoant.jpg

Reactions: Katya

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
Have been told today that prize will be posted today.

Most recent messages and requests from Taylor.

"Pls post on the forum the giveaway post and tell other winners email me about shipping address and phone number , ECF account , email and ID photo
Thanks so much
Taylor "

"hi evan le'garde , I'm Taylor from smoant . sorry , my account can't reply on the post for the giveaway . we are still waiting ECF side to send us winners shipping address and phone number . But they still didn't send us now ..Can u pls help us post this information . and ask winners to send thier shipping address , phone number , email , and ECF account to sales4@smoant.com"

"my Skype:Taylor Smoant WhatsAPP : +8613760249630"

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Looks like it is not going to happen. Make things so difficult people wont want them. Says a lot about the company. They think were are fools to send them personal Photo ID to do with as they please. NO THANK YOU! not with my personal Photo ID they wont be! Wife worked in the banking system for 30 years and I am a little smarter than that!

Send mine to @Oliver and I will pay shipping to here. :) :)

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: ENAUD

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Says a lot about the company.

Please don't blame the company. It's the FDA regulations, not Smoant's, that require proof of age. And we all agreed to the terms when we entered the contest.

Terms and conditions
By entering this competition you agree to the following: (snip)
Entrants agree to their personal details being passed to Smoant for fulfillment purposes.
Under FDA regulations, US winners will have to pay Smoant $1 and provide proof of age to claim their prize.

• Agree
Reactions: ENAUD
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread