The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Winners announcement for Lusty AIO pod kit

Discussion in 'Nevoks' started by Nevoks_Flynn, Aug 5, 2019.

Tags:
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Anise

Anise Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 11, 2016
    Southern Louisiana USA
    Congratulations to the winners!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Vchick

Vchick Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2010
    NE Ohio
    Got the update and text, thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vchick

Vchick Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2010
    NE Ohio
    I received my kit on Tuesday! Super nice little unit, has some heft to it and easy to grip. The two largest sides have a rubberized texture to it and doesn't tend to slip out of your hand. Nice size and easy fill tank. I like it for the tank and battery size, only drawback is that it is sometimes difficult to pull out the tank to refill as it's all a smooth surface. There is a easy little fill port that might be better off above the line and would also make it easy to pull out and to fill. Other than that it's a pretty nice little unit!

Thanks @Nevoks_Flynn for the contest!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. stols001

stols001 Moved On ECF Veteran

May 30, 2017
    I too received my win and while I'm not going to be as eloquent as @Vchick thought it was surprisingly nice for a pod, I like the more MTL pod, and as far as grips, design, everything else, it was not as horrendous as I have imagined pods to be and ease of use is certainly there.

My main gripe as with most pods and AIO is that my delicate little system truly believes that I, and ONLY I should adjust my wattage and to be quite frank, I do mean in 0.1 increment wattages but apart from that it was really a fun vape, seemed high quality and well designed and than you for the win, @Nevoks_Flynn !

Anna
    ETA wrong user.

• Like Like x 2
  5. VStorm

VStorm Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1