Wish List Giveaway!! An Ongoing Giveaway Thread from EVCigarettes !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Awesome sauce 100!

Sent from a cool but overpriced phone on TapaCrack at yo mama's house.

:toast: Congrats 100%VG! :toast:

Thanks for the contest Homie/EVCigarettes!

Next beat choice. The one thing I buy the most is batteries.
congrats again.....

Congrats! I won a Crown rba last month and love it.

Thanks for the Gratz, y'all. :)

Glad you are loving your Crown RBA, carrielsal. :thumb:

Hey, carrielsal,

I won Round 10, and Homie posted this . . .

We Have A Winner!!!
100%VG!!
Congratulations!
You are the lucky winner
of our final round!!

**ALERT**
There will not be a Round 11. Be sure that you have accepted my
friend request so you'll be able to easily locate our next giveaway thread.

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Hello again,

upssmiley1_zpsde1f4ddd.gif

My EVC package finally arrived today with my 2 Efest Purple 18650 IMR 3100mAh 20A Flat Top Batteries. They were both charged to 3.6V, which is as to be expected, and they are both on charge as I write this. I decided on the 3100mAh 20A Batteries because I probably won't build a dual coil setup down to the 0.12Ω that the 35A Batteries can support, or even the 0.21Ω that the 20A Batteries can support, so having 3100mAh (as opposed to 2500mAh) was seen as a big advantage to me.

I know this seems like a very late delivery, but there's a reason... or a short story. First, I had to wait for EVC to be able to create the $25 Gift Certificate because the Owner and apparently Homie were at a convention in Houston, so I didn't get it until the 10th. I placed my order for the batteries and a few other items, but it was late in the day by that time. USPS picked it up and started moving it on the 12th, but they screwed up and put it out for delivery in Jacksonville, so two days were wasted while it was routed back to the Sorting Facility to be sent out again to me.

None of this is meant as a slam against EVC. I'm just explaining the delay in my reporting of the receipt of the prize and my package.

Everything was very well packaged, and I'll even say professionally packaged, with lots of bubble wrap on the items, inside a bubble shipper bag. I bought three AGA-T2 Replacement Glass Tubes, and they arrived unbroken.

Thanks again, Homie and Electronic Vapor Cigarettes (EVC)!!! :thumbs:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread