Wish List !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dionymnia

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
In general, I love just discovering the different new things I can get for my 510. I love the different accessories (the drawstring bag, the slim ecig holder) and the different charging devices. I would agree with other posters that I'd love stealth liquid (no vapor) and any new colors for batteries and atomizers. But, I welcome any new additions you make, for parts OR for flavors!

Two things I would really enjoy:

A charger that can charge multiple batteries - I've only seen one available anywhere (although maybe there are others), from Totally Wicked: E-NI-510 TITAN.5 Battery Mega Charger
Even if it was just a dual-charger, I'd love to charge more than one battery at a time off of the same charger.

Also, I'd like any additional options for different LED colors. When I'm in a dark place, I can tell which flavor I'm using based on the LED color I have on the battery. I have red, blue, and purple. Green would be great, and even a white-light LED would be welcome!

Keep up the great work! I'm eagerly awaiting my recent order, which just shipped today! :D

Here are a few things that I personally would like on the site lol.

DUAL USB car charger. This is useful for passthroughs.

Mega Batteries that have greater than 180 mah for 510.

Juice: Mountain Dew, Vodka, Eggnog, Fruitcake, Cinnimon, Starburst Candy.

Flavorings to add to e-liquid, and other DIY products.

Screwdriver kits

Lanyard e-cig holders

Healthcabin t-shirts! I think this would be a great hit if the right design was used.

E-cig trays/ boxes to hold supplies at home.

Replacement cotton batting for carts. This seems cheaper than replacing the entire cart.

e-liquid bottle holders for traveling

Gift wrapping for holidays

Gift certificates

Adapters for the Joye Stick to convert from 801 into 901 and 510

Sample packs of juice in 5ml (This will be popular)

Retractable passthroughs for 510??

Decals or skins for e-cigs/pipes/cigars

:D

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
In general, I love just discovering the different new things I can get for my 510. I love the different accessories (the drawstring bag, the slim ecig holder) and the different charging devices. I would agree with other posters that I'd love stealth liquid (no vapor) and any new colors for batteries and atomizers. But, I welcome any new additions you make, for parts OR for flavors!

Two things I would really enjoy:

A charger that can charge multiple batteries - I've only seen one available anywhere (although maybe there are others), from Totally Wicked: E-NI-510 TITAN.5 Battery Mega Charger
Even if it was just a dual-charger, I'd love to charge more than one battery at a time off of the same charger.

Also, I'd like any additional options for different LED colors. When I'm in a dark place, I can tell which flavor I'm using based on the LED color I have on the battery. I have red, blue, and purple. Green would be great, and even a white-light LED would be welcome!

Keep up the great work! I'm eagerly awaiting my recent order, which just shipped today! :D

as for E-NI-510 TITAN.5 Battery Mega Charger, i am sorry that we can not carry them in stock. joye told me that it is exclusive. :(

as for different LED colors, we thought of carrying green led. but we want to decrease the possiblities of sending wrong products, so we do not plan to carry more leds in near future. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
-whistle tip cartomizers?
-kr808d1 manual batts or cartomizers in glossy black
-g300/greencig cartomizer capsules
-60mg unflavored

PS. do ur cartomizers come in blister packs or like normal carts in cardboard boxes?

we do not plan to carry glossy black, because it will likely increase possibility of sending wrong products.

as for greencig, we do not plan to carry them in near future. are they good?

some cartomisers come in blister packs. some come in cardboard boxes.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
- 36/48mg unflavored :D

we considered carrying 36mg/48mg and over ejuice and found a supplier over here.

however we decided not to carry them in stock after a lot of discussion, because the ejuice supplier can not provide us a certification of SGS the boge can provide or something alike.

without such a certification we are not sure whether their ejuice is safe and have no idea what the ejuice contains.

we have been looking for reliable suppliers that can provide reliable ejuice in 36mg/48mg. if we find them, we will consider adding 36/48mg to our website.

hope you can understand. :)

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Here are a few things that I personally would like on the site lol.

DUAL USB car charger. This is useful for passthroughs.

it is a good idea. we are looking for them over here. :)

Mega Batteries that have greater than 180 mah for 510.

Sorry. Joye told us that we can not carry them in stock, because they are exclusive. :(

Juice: Mountain Dew, Vodka, Eggnog, Fruitcake, Cinnimon, Starburst Candy.

those flavors sound great. we will talk with boge about those new flavors. if they can make them, we will add them to our flavor list. ;)

Flavorings to add to e-liquid, and other DIY products.

Sorry. we do not plan to carry flavorings or DIY products for a while. :(

Screwdriver kits

Sorry. we do not plan to carry them in stock. how about DSE905? :cool:

Lanyard e-cig holders

what is it ? :confused: do you have a pic or a link? thanks a lot. now we carry ecig holders in black/blue/silver/red. will carry a golden holder soon.

Healthcabin t-shirts! I think this would be a great hit if the right design was used.

What an amazing idea. :thumbs: we will consider it next year.

E-cig trays/ boxes to hold supplies at home.

we have been looking for nice ecig boxes, but have not found a suitable and nice one. but we will not give up.

Replacement cotton batting for carts. This seems cheaper than replacing the entire cart.

It is a new idea. we will try. but i am not sure whether we can not find a good supplier.

e-liquid bottle holders for traveling

it is a good idea. we will look for them. hope it is not hard to find one.

Gift wrapping for holidays

it is a good idea. but we will consider whether it is easy to package with ecig together. :confused:

Gift certificates

i am a bit confused. could you explain it? :confused:

Adapters for the Joye Stick to convert from 801 into 901 and 510

we will carry joye stick adapters to 510 soon.

Sample packs of juice in 5ml (This will be popular)

sorry. we do not plan to carry them for a while. please try 10ml. ;)

Retractable passthroughs for 510??

what do you mean retractable passthrus for 510? :confused:

Decals or skins for e-cigs/pipes/cigars

sorry. what is Decals or skins for ecig? do you have a link where they are sold? :confused:

:D

Thank you very much for your asking. if you can give more information about my questions (see above ), it will be of great help. thanks in advance !

General Idea

Unregistered Supplier
Sep 24, 2009
Northeast Pennsylvania
the empty bottles are nice but only 10 or 30ml. a 10-pack of 3ml or 5ml or even 6ml would be better.

A perfect bottle would be exactly the size of a 510 cart. That way you could carry 1 or 2 in a PCC. You would be the only supplier that has this and I think everyone who has a PCC could use a couple.

I have contacted Chinese plastic bottle makers and it can certainly be done, but as the size of the bottle goes down, MOQ goes up - maybe 10k units...

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
the empty bottles are nice but only 10 or 30ml. a 10-pack of 3ml or 5ml or even 6ml would be better.

A perfect bottle would be exactly the size of a 510 cart. That way you could carry 1 or 2 in a PCC. You would be the only supplier that has this and I think everyone who has a PCC could use a couple.

I have contacted Chinese plastic bottle makers and it can certainly be done, but as the size of the bottle goes down, MOQ goes up - maybe 10k units...

we will carry 5ml empty bottles next week.

as for smaller empty bottles, we have not found a good supplier. could you tell us the information of chinese plastic bottle makers who you contacted, so that we can talk with them about empty smaller bottles?

thanks in advance!:)

Dale.s

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
Houston, Tx
1, Bulk 808 Cartos, either by the case or say 25 packs instead of just 5 (at a discount of course :p )
2, I second the smaller bottles for the 510 pcc! If you could get a bottle that would fit in the 510 pcc it would be VERY popular!
3, A new Pcc for the 510 that carrys a ASSEMBLED ecig, as well as 1 charging battery, 1-2 spare carts, and the small juice bottle (yeh i know its a longshot, but i want one!!)
4, Manual 808 battery without a cutoff! (or a 10-15 second cuttoff).
5, Jumbo 808 batterys (as in higher mah)
6, 808/510 bats with built in usb passthrough ( see http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-cigarette-suppliers-forum/46867-solar-510-new-product-solar-rechargeable-battery-pack-ecig-2.html#post707878)

Last edited:

General Idea

Unregistered Supplier
Sep 24, 2009
Northeast Pennsylvania
we will carry 5ml empty bottles next week.

as for smaller empty bottles, we have not found a good supplier. could you tell us the information of chinese plastic bottle makers who you contacted, so that we can talk with them about empty smaller bottles?

thanks in advance!:)
PM sent with plastics company contact info...I talk to a ridiculous amount of Chinese companies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread