Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Dear HC fans,

we are going to add more interesting flavors and new wonderful products to our shop in near future.

actually we have selected a few useful accessories and expect to get them in stock next week.

hereby we'd love to hear your voice.

Please tell us which products or flavors or accessories you want to see on our shop.

we will try not to let you down.

Just speak out !!! :)

darrel

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
You're amazing. Stocking the JOYE Stick was an unexpected surprise. You can keep surprising us like that.

The only thing I can think of to ask for is a KR Series cartomizer bulk or assortment special. I know you're already working on this and waiting for more stock. Also, you're out of KR808D-1 starter sets but I'm sure you have more on the way.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
You're amazing. Stocking the JOYE Stick was an unexpected surprise. You can keep surprising us like that.

The only thing I can think of to ask for is a KR Series cartomizer bulk or assortment special. I know you're already working on this and waiting for more stock. Also, you're out of KR808D-1 starter sets but I'm sure you have more on the way.

Baileys Liquid :)

thank you a lot for prompt feedbacks. :)

we will add kr assortments when we get more cartomoisers in different flavors and strengths. :cool:

what is Beileys liquid? i have not heard of it. :confused:

could you send us a link or more information about Baileys liquid?

thanks in advance. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread