Status
Not open for further replies.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I'll add it to my watch review list. I like the smaller size and screen design, but would still want more real world experience with it before jumping on the bandwagon.
I've been really happy with the rx200 so I'd expect to be with this one as well. The review is positive as well, but I'd like it if the low voltage cutoff was a bit lower, for increased battery life. I've mostly been using two-battery mods lately though, and do need some more of those. The screen on my Alien broke (run over by a two-ten Russian truck, impressive that the mod works at all) and my Predator is acting up. Been eyeing the vaporesso Revenger.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Eskie

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I've been really happy with the rx200 so I'd expect to be with this one as well. The review is positive as well, but I'd like it if the low voltage cutoff was a bit lower, for increased battery life. I've mostly been using two-battery mods lately though, and do need some more of those. The screen on my Alien broke (run over by a two-ten Russian truck, impressive that the mod works at all) and my Predator is acting up. Been eyeing the Vaporesso Revenger.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

If you like trucks driving over your mod, go with the Aegis.:)

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
Me likey.[emoji6]
4274946bdf4f8fd93e05e9ec3ec4f99f.jpg
35b6f37bb3dbcb67e9cafbad517c58a0.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Buckeyevapen

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2016
Just pulled the trigger on this one. Stepping up from Alien that finally met its demise (my fault, it fell off the roof of my car and the battery door broke). It had served me well. Hoping that the same will be true with this devise. I don’t use TC and I am modest watt vaper. Heck I got 3 days outta my Alien with 40% left over. Hoping for more days before charges now. Been awhile since I had some vape mail on the way. :lol::thumb::banana:

williamclarkonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2014
Iowa United States
Just pulled the trigger on this one. Stepping up from Alien that finally met its demise (my fault, it fell off the roof of my car and the battery door broke). It had served me well. Hoping that the same will be true with this devise. I don’t use TC and I am modest watt vaper. Heck I got 3 days outta my Alien with 40% left over. Hoping for more days before charges now. Been awhile since I had some vape mail on the way. :lol::thumb::banana:
I have been happy with mine so far so I think it will serve you well

Buckeyevapen

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2016
Received on Wednesday. So far all impressions are positive: build materials are quality. I like that it has heft (weight). I validated the balancing charging just cause I like to know. I did not use a 2 amp wall wort. If I’m going to charge in a mod I prefer 1 amp charging. Mostly for battery stress and heat reduction. Speaking of which, during charging no extreme heat was experienced.

I know some YouTube reviewers have brought up the heat that the mod can create when chain vaping, my experience has been that this caused by two things: the minimal size puts your hand and the board very close to the batteries, second, the majority of the mod is made of metal which I believe is conducting heat not only from the battery function but also from my hand.

This thing is tiny for a 3 battery mod and it feels and looks the part for the long Hall.

One charge 4 days strong. Who knows how many tank refills. Looks great with the BBB tank. Feels solid. Works solid no issue with buttons or doors.

I will say this, in direct sun light the screen is hard to see, but yeah once Your dialed in, who needs to adjust often?

Finally, how the heck can I post a picture?

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
And in the middle of day 5 with this mod.

Bricked: screen dead, no function from buttons. Removing and replacing batteries. Nothing. Just bricked.

Up until then had 0 issues with the mod.

Have already contacted the vendor for either a replacement or refund.

Very disappointed.
and this is why i spends 3-6 weeks with devices before doing a review. every new product anyone buys is awesome day 1. but how about day 15? day 30? day 45 etc.

Reactions: Tonee N
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread