The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Wismic Vicino, A New Compact Device For Daily Use

Discussion in 'Heaven Gifts' started by AlmightyEvan, Jul 5, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AlmightyEvan

AlmightyEvan Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2016
    Shanghai, China
    Hey vapors, we are proudly to introduce a new penlike vape device from Wismic, namely Vicino. It features 3.5ml e-liquid capacity and runs on one single replaceable 18650 battery, which is pretty suitable for on the go use. Available in two classic colors: black and silver, it's beautiful in appearance, and most important, simple and convenient in use. You can also adjust the bottowm airflow to cater for different demands on vapor. With top juice filling and dual circuit protection, this Wismec Vicino ensures an easy and safe vaping. In addition, the included 0.2ohm triple coil is made of pure cotton wick, which will deliver the wonderful vapor and flavor to the maximum.

[​IMG]

Features:
    Single Replaceable Cell
    Dual Circuit Protection
    Stainless Steel Construction
    Top Filling & Bottom Airflow Control
    3.5ml E-liquid Capacity

More details:
    http://www.heavengifts.com/WISMEC-Vicino.html

As always, if you have interest in this new Wismic Vicino, don't forget to use our coupon code "AHGEVAPE" to get an extra 8% off.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Wworrells

Wworrells Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2016
    Another device to wish for...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

3. markfm

markfm Aussie Pup Wrangler Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    So, it is an unregulated mod (voltage will be whatever the battery is at), with battery monitor and two built-in protections, correct?

This is a nice combo -- I've been using pure 18650 mechanicals recently, having a battery monitor and even simple protections could be attractive for those who want to try a simple setup (little to fail) but still want a bit of protection. Modern high-capacity 18650 batteries are really good.

1. Are the two protections reversed battery and short circuit? (If not , what are they?)
    2. What's the lowest usable resistance? (I know you have to stay within battery capability, but perhaps short circuit kicks in at X.X ohms, or the switch/battery spring sets a limit -- Wismec should know this)
    3. Is a rebuildable head available for the tank section?
    4. On/Off control -- locking ring or multi-click?

Nice job -- it looks good :)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.