With 1000's of positive reviews already bout Smokeless image.. let me add another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yokymo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2012
Harrisburg, PA
Lets start from the beginning....

I bought my starter kit. 2 days later it arrives in the mail. Excellent shipping.

Then I add to the positives from here..

Yesterday , i contacted customer service bout an issue with my PCC slider case. The battery was becoming unscrewed in the case. Which i thought was a little weird, and well not right. So today i got a reply from their customer service and well they ordered me a replacement case at no extra charge and i saw the order confirmation in my order history and e-mail. Thanks again couldnt ask for better customer service there.

Also order more stuff cause of their quality and well today, got more goodies i ordered from them. Again 2 days after ordered. Amazing.

Then also today i got my free battery from them for posting my picture on the SI forums. Thanks Imagine and SI for amazing shipping (This actually arrived a head of schedule)

I dont know what else to say, quality batteries, quality cartos, and just overall since day 1 has just be an amazing experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread