Wizard Labs FTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueGlass

Jun 8, 2012
Upstate, NY
I was going to start off slow and order from a juice maker, but I decided to jump right in and make my own since the markup is so high when someone else does the mixing. I was paying 25 bux for my menthol juice(30ml) from a sort of(53 miles each way) local B&M and the past trip netted me 60ml of dark brown unusable garbage that tasted like dead fish. Same brand and same flavor as last time but totally different color and taste. GRRRRRR. That did it for me. I kept putting off ordering something from online but really, enough was enough.

74 bux got me 17 flavors, 250ml of 18mg nic juice and 250ml of VG, 5 glass 15ml bottles w/droppers, 10 30ml glass bottles w/cap to steep my new liquidy creational goodness in, 5 10ml syringes w/ 5 14ga tips, 1 10ml cylinder, 1 50ml beaker, 3 long stem funnels, and 2 glass stir rods. Included when I opened the box were 2 pipettes and a free flavor!

This stuff was packed like it was going into orbit! Everything was there, nothing was broken, the order came in 3 days and I am mixing again right after I finish this. I am already huffing on some 18mg wintergreen....and LOVING IT!

I'd like to add that my internet credit card fears were unfounded since Wizard Labs uses PayPal. Since the equipment is a one-time expense, I just made 2 15ml bottles of juice for $1.09 each. As I lower my nic level the price will go down since PG/VG is cheaper than my 50/50 nic mix. I'm gushing like a school-girl !!!!!

Special thanks to John who answered when I called Wed. He was very patient and took a lot of time out to explain things about storage, shipping, safety, and flavor stuff. I'll be a repeat customer soon since I already want more flavors to try as many of the recipes on ECF that I can. More bottles too!

Wizard Labs FTW!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread