Wizard labs is awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattpelt30

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2014
Georgia
The last order I placed with them took 10 days to get to me, which totally left me frustrated! In response I took to ecf,as most vapers do, lol. John McLeod from wizard labs came across my post, tracked my order down, and both called and emailed me. He was very apologetic and seemed genuinely concerned. He also sent me out 2 free sample flavors to boot as an apology offering. I know they can't control what usps does, but he took ownership anyway. That's great customer service!!! Thank you wizard labs! You just earned yourself a loyal customer

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
^ thIs

I was given store credit for a mistake they made. It was just an errant email to me, a mistake on their end about a gift coupon and they gave me store credit when there was no harm no foul, just an errant email. It was like winning the lottery for me, since I never win anything, ok I win all the time just no tell anyone shhh..

rowdyplace

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
Three weeks into DIY. Four orders with WL. Got all my needs there - pg, vg, nic, glass, and a lot of TFA flavors.

All were in my hands within 3 days! Great packaging. And, I cannot wait to see the "free gift" they include with each order.

By the way, I just finished mixing my third recipe. I liked the first two. I'm somewhere between cautious and confused... I'll get there.

Since I retired, I don't rush into doing anything - except a good nap!

GaryInTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
NE Texas, USA
Several months ago I had an issue with their website and just made a mention of it on the comments section on my order. The next morning John called me to discuss it, got it corrected and also threw in a item I needed that they were out of on my order. I don't have a problem waiting a couple extra days for high quality products at an excellent price. I have a lot of trust in this vendor.

Rin13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ohio
www.youtube.com
I've never had an issue with Wizard Labs either. My last order did take longer than usual to get here (don't remember exactly how long) but I wasn't in a rush for anything and at the time, all of my mail was taking forever. Whenever I need TPA flavorings, I go through them. I feel that they have the best price for the amount you get. I could go direct from TPA and get a larger quantity for cheaper but it's too much product that I'll never use. WL size is perfect

Visus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2013
United States
Cannot beat a buck fifty for 8mls of flavor even if you get two vials you still beat most places prices on 10ml. I hope that sale last forever. Capella had a sale like this but it was for the 4oz bottles at incredible low 2.25 on their home website I hope they do that again.. I was not diy when they had that sale unfortunately..

JonnySmooth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Michigan
About a month ago I placed an order with WL and they were out of Vanilla. I had put in the notes section of the order to please add some Vanilla if they happen to get some in before my order was filled. Didn't hear anything, but when I received my order, lo and behold there was a vile of Vanilla! They just put it in for free. I looked over my invoice and I wasn't charged. Awesome! I placed another order last week and I forgot to order my Graham Cracker. Again I asked in the notes section if there was any way to put in in my order without having to order it again and pay separate shipping. A day or 2 went by and I received an email saying they they were sorry , but the order had already shipped. THE WANTED TO GIVE ME AN IN STORE CREDIT FOR MY MISTAKE! I emailed them back saying that it wasn't necessary, but thanked them for their great customer service. I'm a customer for life! That's my experience with WL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread