Wizards labs shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    Just got my order nicotine and few other goodies from Wizards Labs, Ordered 1/17 got today 1/26. I use to get my order in two days. Delays because of moving and big orders also think vapers in panic mode ordering stuff because of FDA Regulation down the road. But it worth it their have great product line & super prices.

I love it Gov't agency FDA putting stress on citizens of this country by :mad: screwing around with e-cig with regulations not even laws with some thing they can't find a problem with.

Just thought I'll let everyone know how its going with them.

Last edited:

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    They are doing the exact same thing with firearms right now.... Store shelves are bare..

Thats all BS if their wanted to do something before all this screaming all they had to do was look at New York City gun laws. If you don't know them google it , but I tell you any you who submits 99% paper work will get the run around for years and years.

And that exactly what happerning with E-CIGS Regulations its all BS. No law, because all those Gov't people we elect will never get electd again we would fire them!.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 28, 2012
    Madeira beach, Fla
    And that exactly what happerning with E-CIGS Regulations its all BS. No law, because all those Gov't people we elect will never get electd again we would fire them!

and you can fire them all you have to do is start writing your local representitives and congressmen and tell them to stand up for us or they lose your vote. enough of those letters and its amazing how laws change.

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't

Not when it come to regulations, Head of the FDA reports to the President not congress. Our President is in control of the FDA It's an Agency who's head is appointed by the President of the USA. I ask you whos the FDA's boss ?

The letters have to go to the President!

mightymen

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    You guys have to admit wizard labs is tops on packaging. All the bubble wrap and the bottle is in a custom bag deal, shows they take a good amount of care in their product. They are probably meticulous in their mixing as well.
    I love them, it takes 15 min to unwrap the stuff. I'm very glad to pay shipping for that service and peace of mind. I'm ordering all my DIY stuff from them. Got one of those blunt tips to see how it was great only .65 cents. get about 20 on next order and bottles when they come in, stocking up with RY4.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread