bull city, Wizard Labs, Ecig X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Lee

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2014
Kansas
www.youtube.com
Ok I think I am good to go. I still have not heard from them, BUT I signed in on the site and went to my account details, and clicked completed orders. My order showed up, and said it had been shipped as of today, and even provided a tracking number. So that's refreshing.

Am I the only one that just got skipped on the email confirmation? Maybe they just stopped, or maybe their is a bug. I mean, after I ordered it said that they sent me the email, so i don't really understand it.

Oh well, at least it was processed and has shipped. Things are looking up! :D

mightymen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Nov 22, 2012
    No you can't
    To be fair with Wizardslabs, if you order Nicotine expect a slight delay.

To ensure our clients receive the highest quality product available, and to help prevent premature oxidation, all nicotine solutions are prepared to order. Due to our lab policies, please allow a minimum of 2-3 business days to prepare your USP nicotine solutions for shipping.
    http://www.wizardlabs.us/

Last edited:

Soignee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 27, 2014
    Austin>SWFL
    plus.google.com
    I think BC knows what I want to order because when I go there one item is out of stock. So I order the rest of my stuff. Next time that item is in but one of the other flavors I want is not. So on and so on. lol

Kinda keeps you coming back for more though...

Ryan Lee

ECF Veteran
    Jan 9, 2014
    Kansas
    www.youtube.com
    Andrew from Bull City contacted me today. He emailed me, and he called me. We have not figured out the issue with why I didn't receive my confirmation email, nor did I receive his reply after my initial inquiry about the issue. But I did receive his email from his personal address. And no, it was not sent to my junk/spam folder. I am ocd, and clear both my junk folder and my regular inbox on a daily basis after I move important messages to a saved folder.

Long story short, he went through hoops to get in contact with me which is very respectable. My order is packed and shipped, and Bull City will get my continued business.

R Coy

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    :ohmy: See now I'm just mad lol. Why didn't I try that already! I have ordered alot of bull city flavors tht they run on sale for .85 and the whole time I'm mixing with them I'm cussing those plastic drip tips.

I use weight, and with the scale the drippers are ideal. Guess it depends on your process

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread