Wooden Storage Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolbud01

Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Midwest City, OK
uploadfromtaptalk1367735475988.jpg

I bought the box from Hobby Lobby and made the dividers and tray in my shop. The first box I built ruined all my juice... I used wood stain on the oak pieces and that smell permeated every bottle of juice. This time around I used vanilla flavoring as the stain. After 24 hrs, the oak had a beautiful grain and a very faint sweet smell.

There's enough spots to hold my 10ml bottle and a few bigger ones for 30ml bottles. The tray holds my spare Vivi Nova tanks and battery. Under the tray is room for parts and pieces.

aqrhine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2013
guthrie
I like it a lot. Give me some ideas on improving my next hobby lobby box. I plan to get a bigger one then im using now. I like the tray idea to utilize the space in the lid.

Also thanks for the heads up on the wood stain. I was planning on staining mine. Maybe i should try the vanilla flavoring on it as you did.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367738207027.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367738207027.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 95

coolbud01

Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Midwest City, OK
I like it a lot. Give me some ideas on improving my next hobby lobby box. I plan to get a bigger one then im using now. I like the tray idea to utilize the space in the lid.

Also thanks for the heads up on the wood stain. I was planning on staining mine. Maybe i should try the vanilla flavoring on it as you did.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Nice! I like the idea of using a decorative cigar box to hold my vapor accessories; makes it seem fancy. :)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread