The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Wooden Storage Box

Discussion in 'Cosmetic Mods' started by coolbud01, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. coolbud01

coolbud01 Full Member Verified Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Midwest City, OK
    uploadfromtaptalk1367735475988.jpg

I bought the box from Hobby Lobby and made the dividers and tray in my shop. The first box I built ruined all my juice... I used wood stain on the oak pieces and that smell permeated every bottle of juice. This time around I used vanilla flavoring as the stain. After 24 hrs, the oak had a beautiful grain and a very faint sweet smell.

There's enough spots to hold my 10ml bottle and a few bigger ones for 30ml bottles. The tray holds my spare Vivi Nova tanks and battery. Under the tray is room for parts and pieces.

2. aqrhine

aqrhine Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 20, 2013
    guthrie
    I like it a lot. Give me some ideas on improving my next hobby lobby box. I plan to get a bigger one then im using now. I like the tray idea to utilize the space in the lid.

Also thanks for the heads up on the wood stain. I was planning on staining mine. Maybe i should try the vanilla flavoring on it as you did.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Attached Files:

3. coolbud01

coolbud01 Full Member Verified Member

Apr 27, 2013
    Midwest City, OK
    Nice! I like the idea of using a decorative cigar box to hold my vapor accessories; makes it seem fancy. :)

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.