Wooohooo!! got my order

Status
Not open for further replies.

heretic617

Mar 26, 2013
Boston, MA, USA
I ordered on Wednesday night during the first test opening and received mine today in Boston, MA. I also had never tried this stuff because I started vaping right when the .... was hitting the fan for these guys back in March-ish. Oh how I longed to find the mythical "all day vape" which, after trying about 30 different flavors from half a dozen vendors... I started to think was like the Loch Ness Monster.

Now.. I tracked my package earlier and saw "out for delivery" and got excited. I rushed home from work and SAW the package hanging out of my mail box. Ripped it open... checked the contents... everything was there. BB, GJ, Hype.

Went inside, filled up a nice clean fresh protank... poured in the Boba's (daaaamn this .... is thick) and took a few primer pulls... then fired up my ZMAX at 8W... took that LONG awaited first pull... inhale EXHALED a HUGE cloud and... INSTANTLY BECAME ...... OFF.

Why, you ask? Because I was SO afraid to order more than 30ml of each "In case I didn't like it" - DESPITE all the hub-bub on the internet about this stuff. Maaan, I should have listened to everyone and just got a 100ml bottle. Everyone was right. This stuff is FIRE. The descriptions I've read about the flavor are exactly correct... and MAN is this stuff good.

FINALLY, I don't have to try any more juices to find the one I can vape all day. BOTH BB and GJ are awesome. BB is definitely better by a little.. but GJ (which is LIKE BB with the banana flavor on the exhale) is a VERY close second. HYPE is an insanely good "treat" flavor... something for a change. I am definitely a new loyal customer of AVE. I wish them luck with the new FINAL site and I will absolutely order this stuff again, probably in larger quantity, which I should have just done THIS time. Shipping was fast. Packaging was fine.

Was it worth the wait to try the internet's most popular e-juice flavor? Well, let me just tell you... this stuff is REALLY good. When people told me "no other juice even comes close" I thought "How good can really be?".

Welp, now I know, it's true.

BentWookie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
SF Bay Area CA USA
After finishing your first 30 try to vape something else for an entire week and see what happens. If you cannot reorder you will be back in the forums posting crazy rants just like the rest of us :)

I ordered on Wednesday night during the first test opening and received mine today in Boston, MA. I also had never tried this stuff because I started vaping right when the .... was hitting the fan for these guys back in March-ish. Oh how I longed to find the mythical "all day vape" which, after trying about 30 different flavors from half a dozen vendors... I started to think was like the Loch Ness Monster.

Now.. I tracked my package earlier and saw "out for delivery" and got excited. I rushed home from work and SAW the package hanging out of my mail box. Ripped it open... checked the contents... everything was there. BB, GJ, Hype.

Went inside, filled up a nice clean fresh protank... poured in the Boba's (daaaamn this .... is thick) and took a few primer pulls... then fired up my ZMAX at 8W... took that LONG awaited first pull... inhale EXHALED a HUGE cloud and... INSTANTLY BECAME ...... OFF.

Why, you ask? Because I was SO afraid to order more than 30ml of each "In case I didn't like it" - DESPITE all the hub-bub on the internet about this stuff. Maaan, I should have listened to everyone and just got a 100ml bottle. Everyone was right. This stuff is FIRE. The descriptions I've read about the flavor are exactly correct... and MAN is this stuff good.

FINALLY, I don't have to try any more juices to find the one I can vape all day. BOTH BB and GJ are awesome. BB is definitely better by a little.. but GJ (which is LIKE BB with the banana flavor on the exhale) is a VERY close second. HYPE is an insanely good "treat" flavor... something for a change. I am definitely a new loyal customer of AVE. I wish them luck with the new FINAL site and I will absolutely order this stuff again, probably in larger quantity, which I should have just done THIS time. Shipping was fast. Packaging was fine.

Was it worth the wait to try the internet's most popular e-juice flavor? Well, let me just tell you... this stuff is REALLY good. When people told me "no other juice even comes close" I thought "How good can really be?".

The Don Mega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Greenville, PA
re-united with my gorilla juice!! and gonna try out hype right now..ahh love the perks of living an hour away from AVE put in my order on the 12th:vapor:

That's awesome, man. Glad your love came back to u. This is BY FAR the fastest shipping I have ever received. I get my orders 2 days later after its shipped. If it ships on a Wednesday, it'll be in my mailbox Friday. That's crazy! It's traveling across the country from CA to PA. UNREAL! I've had stuff come from OK that takes longer, and its already half-way from Cali to me. I definitely appreciate the "expedited" shipping they use. Latest order was shipped on the 13th from AVE and got it the 15th. Not that's shipping at its finest! Hopefully, everyone else is enjoying their ridiculously fast shipping I rec'd. Take care everyone, and for those who who haven't placed an order, be patient and get it while u can and u should have it within 2-3 days. I'm VERY sorry for my rambling. Just keep your hopes up. Also, I might have some AVE juice to go around if ppl r in need. For the right price of course. Lol. ;) PM me if u r looking for stuff other then Boba's or GJ. I MIGHT part with some of Heaven's nectar. Lol. I am VERY SORRY the block of text. First, trying to help, and second, I am THOROUGHLY impressed with their shipping, especially since its across the US. Any comment, feel free to reply or drop me a line. Thanks guys/gals! Keep fighting the good fight. There's HUGE think we all have in common. The absolute LOVE of vaping and the love of Ben's concoctions. I've read many posts that this outage is helping ppl out, so they can try a few different juices that they never would've done if it wasn't for this, and ppl r finding some GREAT juices. Some, r finding (in their opinon) that what they found is better than Boba's. We have to evolve as vapers. I'm sure I'm gonna catch some flack over this, especially the length and content, but wanted to give u a tiny insight of what I have been experiencing with AVE. KEEP VAPING GUYS! Love u all. No matter if I get positive feedback or not. We're here to help others and express our opinions. Take care everyone. As long as u ppl aren't being total f-heads like the ppl on Facebook. Those ppl r brutal and most r extremely ignorant. Ppl r going to find the negative in any way possible, but hey, that's how they feel and that's their opinion. Glad to see there still r great ppl on here supporting AVE, despite a lack of updates. I can personally say, with the ppl they have (which a lot find very counter-productive), they're working on it and trying the best. Ben comes off as a perfectionist (which is an illness, which is nothin I would know about ) and he's not going to go live til it's perfect. Alright done with all my rambling. I can keep going, but I prolly lost 78+% of u a LONG time ago. So I do apologize for all this. Got on a roll, and just kept typing away. Keep the faith ppl. This will be a blip of the past in a few months. Love all my fellow vapers and AVE supports. Peace!

P.S. please don't blast me too hard. Just giving some insight. Thanks again for readin, if u even did.

The Don Mega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Greenville, PA
Went inside, filled up a nice clean fresh protank... poured in the Boba's (daaaamn this .... is thick) and took a few primer pulls... then fired up my ZMAX at 8W... took that LONG awaited first pull... inhale EXHALED a HUGE cloud and... INSTANTLY BECAME .......

Nice lil set-up. I've been going back and forth between the 8W and 8.5W setting, depending on what type of throat hit I'm look for and what type of mood I'm in. Boggles my mind that ppl bump these up to over 10W. Maybe, I'll get there some day. Lol. That's my exact set-up, too. Good stuff, man! I've tried em in eVods and they work quite nicely. A slightly less airy draw. Let me know what u think about 8.5W. Sometimes that makes the flavor come out a little more prevalent. Waiting for my RBA to arrive, since they shipped me the wrong darn order. Can't wait to see the flavor I get from that. Any suggestions from others about which will give u the best taste with AVE juice. Want to try a HH .357, since I heard the flavor , not dependent on the juice, will give u the purest flavor. Very open to suggestions. Geez, I'm a rambling, block of text writing fool tonight. I apologize in advance.

Jshill520

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2012
Cumberland, MD
Nice lil set-up. I've been going back and forth between the 8W and 8.5W setting, depending on what type of throat hit I'm look for and what type of mood I'm in. Boggles my mind that ppl bump these up to over 10W. Maybe, I'll get there some day. Lol. That's my exact set-up, too. Good stuff, man! I've tried em in eVods and they work quite nicely. A slightly less airy draw. Let me know what u think about 8.5W. Sometimes that makes the flavor come out a little more prevalent. Waiting for my RBA to arrive, since they shipped me the wrong darn order. Can't wait to see the flavor I get from that. Any suggestions from others about which will give u the best taste with AVE juice. Want to try a HH .357, since I heard the flavor , not dependent on the juice, will give u the purest flavor. Very open to suggestions. Geez, I'm a rambling, block of text writing fool tonight. I apologize in advance.

Best vape by far is through a genesis at up around 20 watts. Sounds high but its comparable to your 8-9 watts with pro tanks or evods. But the flavor is there waaay more and the vape is fully saturated. I used to use the HH 357 but with Boba's and gj it just came out too sweet for me. With any other juice the hh is king though.

The Don Mega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Greenville, PA
Best vape by far is through a genesis at up around 20 watts. Sounds high but its comparable to your 8-9 watts with pro tanks or evods. But the flavor is there waaay more and the vape is fully saturated. I used to use the HH 357 but with Boba's and gj it just came out too sweet for me. With any other juice the hh is king though.

Next step is a genesis. Any idea where to get a decent one for a decent price? Maybe I should go to the classified and offer some of these sweet, sweet nectar. Do u think I'd have any takers?

Jshill520

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2012
Cumberland, MD
What genesis r u working with?
I've got a bunch now but my favorites are the ac9, nova mod hybrid and probably the ngp hybrid. I would start with an rsst or aga-t2 first. They are cheap and once you learn on those and go from there. I would start on a mechanical mod too since vv can give you error codes. But I have a .9 ohm coil rocking on a provari so don't listen when people say you can't do it lol

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
There is entirely too much excitement about our shipping. I'm glad you all love the speed but I'm going to let you all know the very simple trick so you can inform the community. Here is the big trick we use to get your orders to you faster.... pay attention you might miss it:

We drive the orders a little farther. Instead of dropping it off in a blue box or taking it to our local P.O. we find out where the closest postal annex is and take it there. Postal annexes tend to be fairly ubiquitous and easy to find... and it takes one additional step (and wait) out of the packages.

This essentially makes FCM have Priority times and Priority have something between Priority and Express.

No big secret. I just made an educated guess and it was correct so I stuck with it.

P.S. - the longest distance I've had to travel to a postal annex was 15 miles (12 miles farther than my local PO)

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
I'm going to let you all know the very simple trick so you can inform the community.

Heh, nice. I learned something today.

the-more-you-know.jpg

The Don Mega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Greenville, PA
There is entirely too much excitement about our shipping. I'm glad you all love the speed but I'm going to let you all know the very simple trick so you can inform the community. Here is the big trick we use to get your orders to you faster.... pay attention you might miss it:

We drive the orders a little farther. Instead of dropping it off in a blue box or taking it to our local P.O. we find out where the closest postal annex is and take it there. Postal annexes tend to be fairly ubiquitous and easy to find... and it takes one additional step (and wait) out of the packages.

This essentially makes FCM have Priority times and Priority have something between Priority and Express.

No big secret. I just made an educated guess and it was correct so I stuck with it.

P.S. - the longest distance I've had to travel to a postal annex was 15 miles (12 miles farther than my local PO)

For that, my friend, I thank u! Just another reason I will stick with u guys thru thick and thin. Thanks!

The Don Mega

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2013
Greenville, PA

What's your set-up Ben? Do u use a genesis-style atty or what?

Veezy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
California

don't be to hard on yourself. I too was pulling out my hair my first order with AVE...couldn't believe I didn't order 100+ mls of BB but my second order without trying gorillas I ordered 100 ml and Till this day I thank the big guy upstairs and the community..for pointing me in the right direction. HAHA!

But I'm Glad you found your new ADV its great to have it in your stash because no matter what other juice you get and just isn't your cup of tea you can rely on filling up your tank,rda,rba whatever it may be with some Ave juice knowing your gonna love it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread