Woot!!! Finally ordered one!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool-breeze

ECF Veteran
Nov 24, 2013
Upstate sc
I ordered mine about 10 mins ago. Great minds think alike I guess. I almost ordered the exact same thing as you but I was afraid of the undefined blemish. Plus my awesome wife looked at me and said " you've been waiting on an upgrade, get exactly what you want". Now that's serious support esp from someone whose never smoked or vaped. So satin silver, extension cap, 18650 bat and blue led. For the price difference you may have made the smarter purchase. I have no regrets.

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Awesome! I almost got the green and blue hybrid, but decided against it. Congrats, BTW! :)

I ordered mine about 10 mins ago. Great minds think alike I guess. I almost ordered the exact same thing as you but I was afraid of the undefined blemish. Plus my awesome wife looked at me and said " you've been waiting on an upgrade, get exactly what you want". Now that's serious support esp from someone whose never smoked or vaped. So satin silver, extension cap, 18650 bat and blue led. For the price difference you may have made the smarter purchase. I have no regrets.

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
While you're waiting for it, go to their website and print out their little menu. They give you a paper with error codes, but how to change voltage, check battery, etc. is on their website.

Thanks! Almost forgot about those files!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Congrats and welcome to the family Tina. You'll love the Provari. Did you get a Mini or the full size?

J.R.

Thanks everyone! I got the full-sized one with the extension cap! It's out for delivery now! Going to stalk the Mailman! LOL!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
It's here! Still trying to find the perfect tank for it. This is a smok HBC.
6y5esese.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1392338229028.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392338229028.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 23

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
i also ordered a blem black satin, red led and accesseries aswell. i hope its mint. i should have it friday or sat. i cant wait. i am gonna pair it with my nautillus tanks. vape and enjoy everyone. i will post when i get it.

I couldn't see the blemishes on mine. My husband saw a couple of small scratches. Barely noticeable unless you were looking for them. :)

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Congrats, got mine 2 days ago, haven't set it down, except to charge the battery HAHA. I have been neglecting my mech dripper...somewhat.

Welcome to the fam.

Thanks! I love it. Just some tanks don't work well on it for me. No biggie. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread