Not open for further replies.

Amethyst_Star

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2011
Southern Wisconsin
www.facebook.com
Isn't a 'blemished' Provari a device that had any out of protocol incident happen to it? Whether it be a huge scratch or the box just fell off the lineup or something and no damage was actually done? Is it a hit or miss or what?

Good question as now I am wondering the same thing. Certain tanks will not work with it unless I pull the tank's center pin down. Even after refilling.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

jmercury1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
ny
well its here! my blem black satin mini w\red led, 1ext cap, 2 18350s, 2 18450s, 2 bat cases, battery charger, black carrying case, and a extra box of aspire nautillus coils have arrived. i cant believe its a blem, and cant find anything wrong with it, great deal worth the money and more. incredible vape. i got it paired with my nautillus looks and works great! you all were right. now i understand...heres a look. photonewprovminiwnautillus 1.jpg
im really enjoying it..i still like my mvp2s and vv3s, but cant beat my new mini beast...

still waiting for my serenitygear, gepettomods:) and another (cant remember) lanyard pouches. i cant wait aswell. Question? im still looking for any reliable sites for provari mini 2.5 addon accessories.anyone know? thank you all for all your guidance and support...i have arrived..lol.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread