• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Woot woot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helo

Dec 31, 2011
Cold lake, Alberta
Got my ego-c today from vancityvapes.com. Charged the batteries till the USB charger turned green. One took 3 hours the other only 1.5
I soon after filled a tank with JJ's juice (cappuccino) and put the thing together. The atomizers come in a sealed pack with a clear liquid. What is this stuff? I wiped it off and used it. I didn't prime the atomizer, just popped in the tank. OMG! It was awesome. Kind of a tight draw but almost the same as an analog. Smoke is awesome and this coffee flavor is fantastic. No leaks or funny tastes so far. I will be writing or taping a review of this product soon, I just have to break it in first to really rate it. So stay tuned.

:vapor:

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Got my ego-c today from vancityvapes.com. Charged the batteries till the USB charger turned green. One took 3 hours the other only 1.5
I soon after filled a tank with JJ's juice (cappuccino) and put the thing together. The atomizers come in a sealed pack with a clear liquid. What is this stuff? I wiped it off and used it. I didn't prime the atomizer, just popped in the tank. OMG! It was awesome. Kind of a tight draw but almost the same as an analog. Smoke is awesome and this coffee flavor is fantastic. No leaks or funny tastes so far. I will be writing or taping a review of this product soon, I just have to break it in first to really rate it. So stay tuned.

:vapor:

Nice one! Let us know how it performs for you :) I'm sure the liquid is a primer fluid of sorts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread