WORDUP; 2 BIG THUMBS-UP for genuine Joyetech and other such o.e.m products !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
OMG.......I just received my order from Wordup. AND WOW THIS COMPANY ROCKS........IN EVERY WAY!!! Namely the O.E.M/GENUINE Joye products! I've been vaping for awhile since 09. I have ordered from health cabin/China (my first order) and other companies. Who say they sell joye or Ego brand and have experienced nothing but problems from Ego batteries that break apart or just stop working after 3 months to tanks that dont wick from go ......***to.those of you that might say knockoffs are just as good (I've even heard some say BETTER?...............(NO FN WAY))......... ..have never bought genuine authentic Joye, kanger ****etc.........Im so impressed with what wordup sells that they have just EARNED A CUSTOMER FOR LIFE !!!! The side by side comparisons are laughable without getting into specific data like rating ohms, voltage etc, the precision fitment and overall feel just amaze me! I just realized after ordering from this great company called wordup that i've been ordering and using knockoffs since 2009!!!! If you dont believe me order anything from them and compared it to the similar knockoff and you'll see why im so excited to have found this company which has been around since the very beginning (i remember seeing they're site as a newby (which looks much nicer now lol) looking for a deal which in hindsight wasn't a deal at all) WOW THESE EGO C TWIST 650MAH's WITH T3 BCC KANGERS ARE SECOND TO NONE. Oh and On time 3rd day free shipping was a huge plus after dealing with China.

IF YOUR A BEGINNER ORDER FROM THIS SITE, and look no further!

I've yet to try they're liquids but, thats besides my point here. Which is to talk about they're hardware. **I havent recieved anything for free and am not affiliated with wordup in any way other than being satisfied first time customer (Just recieved my first order today) ! !

Now I totally understand when reading wordup's website and the precautions or suggestions to not mix genuine products with knockoffs.

THANK YOU WORDUP, for Your COMPETITIVE PRICING considering your quality product when up against sites offering similiarly priced knockoffs !?!?

GEORGE

Jeff Eaton

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2009
Hobe sound
www.wordupecig.com
Hello George.
Thank you for your recognition.
Jeff and I do our best to supply quality ecigs and liquids at an affordable price.
As you are aware, there are many alternatives for suppliers.
We are constantly made offers from competitive companies who claim to have the "same" product at a cheaper price. Jeff and I have learned over the years that if we pay for a quality product from a reputable supplier, we get it.
George, it's so nice that you mentioned the side by side comparison our Joyetech and Kanger products. It's amazing how many people come to our shop and claim they purchased a Joye or Joyetch product from another company and think it's the same as ours.
Even if the logos and sizes are similar, one can immediately feel the difference in the weight of the battery or pass through.
We appreciate your acknowledgement George. Your message means much to both Jeffrey, myself and our entire staff.
Thank you!
Laurin

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
You deserve all the accolades that come your way....... I just remembered how I was reminded of your company, I was getting gas at a random gas station on vacation in deltona florida and a fellow vaporer was hitting a ecig while pumping gas and I made an obvious joke we got to talking and she said she was using a wordup T2 and commented on how much she enjoyed it as I was complaining about how I was looking for a new clearo as my vision replaceable clearo (vendor will remain anonymous and not used again) was acting up......... .. Anyway back to just one SMALL difference (that I would only probably notice lol) one should look for in the genuine joytech ego twist 650 mAh batteries other than taking my advice and getting it OR ANYTHING FROM WORDUP...... is, that when cleaning out the battery of condensation or or the occasional liquid from cup............ the castle type ridges ARE SMOOTH ON YOURS and like razors on knockoffs shredding the paper towel used! Like I said precision craftsmanship (rounded edges) that joye uses is just something I noticed immediately....... SO thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread