Wordup Ecig Free Giveaway!! (Winners announced Jan. 23rd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Racehorse won a GS VV kit :) Just one winner for that game. We WILL play it again, just won't do it ALL the time tho lol.

I won't enter another contest, give others a chance to win ....... but I wanted to ask, can I play FOR somebody else?

I am sometimes lucky and I would love to win for someone else. :)

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
I won't enter another contest, give others a chance to win ....... but I wanted to ask, can I play FOR somebody else?

I am sometimes lucky and I would love to win for someone else. :)

I understand, I am like that too, won't play once or twice if I just won a prize from someone, I'm sure Jeffrey would appreciate your generosity in giving your entry to someone else, just let us know who you want to play for :)

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Oh, BTW, who won and what were the prizes for the Wordup word game? I never thought to look when I got back.

There was one winner, and one prize.

I won--- and it was a very generous prize--with juice, too---a Variable Voltage 18650 Mod --- the whole kit! here:

GS VV Mod

I never won anything near to this. :) heck, I've never even bought anything near to this. :)

MLT910

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
West Coast, USA
2n80uvq.gif

!!!WOW!!!

There was one winner, and one prize.

I won--- and it was a very generous prize--with juice, too---a Variable Voltage 18650 Mod --- the whole kit! here:

GS VV Mod

I never won anything near to this. :) heck, I've never even bought anything near to this. :)

!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Last edited:

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Awwwww I feel soooo loved today :wub:

Some news from my life lol. For people that know I am moving, we got approved for the apartment we applied for. We are going to sign the lease on Friday :) And also, my son's room is the cleanest its been in AWHILE lol. It was fun picking up all those little legos, screws, etc LOL

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Some news from my life lol. For people that know I am moving, we got approved for the apartment we applied for. We are going to sign the lease on Friday :) And also, my son's room is the cleanest its been in AWHILE lol. It was fun picking up all those little legos, screws, etc LOL

That's great. Don't stress ahead of time....just save your energy for lifting boxes. :)

Also I don't know how old your son is, but we ALWAYS had a lot of fun sleeping in "the new place" the first night....mattresses on the floor, chinese take-out, etc. You can make it a lot of fun. :) It's sort of nice living with out a lot of clutter which of course, shows up again as soon as you unpack.

But really, I remember fondly moving as a child. We moved several times and had fun like sort of a camping trip.

Post up a photo of your Provari when you get it. What color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread