Wordup Ecig Free Giveaway!! (Winners announced Jan. 23rd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
If you don't win he has a sale going on today that is buy one get one! I Love Mine soooo much!

Win? He's having a contest?

Yeah I can't buy any vape stuff for prob a couple weeks. Then on my list is wraps, maybe a beautiful new drip tip, and a holder for Feb.

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Love,
Have you tried Tenderfoot91's thread?
He custom makes wood holders and chests to you preferences.
I got mine there and have anotther stand that is being made right now.
He is a good guy.
Just FYI :)
634061612_o.jpg

This was when I first got it and just threw some thing in it to take a picture for Tenderfoot :)

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
It's BEAUTIFUL but I have to watch my $$$$$, I found a flower shaped holder on amazon, it's actually for make-up stuff but someone was using it for their PVs and posted a pic and stuff fit well in it, it's not wood, thick glass I think, but the price is very reasonable so I think it's right up my alley. However, if I had the money to spare, of course I would get a beautiful wood creation like that!!! lol.

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
LoveRidden
I know all about saving $$$. :blink:
I live off of Disability :)
I know which one you are talking about. I was going to get one until
My husband bought the dolphin stand for my Christmas present. It was 70.00.

Tenderfoot is making me a little stand right now for $25 for payday on the 3rd :)
(the one marked dolphins35 ;) )
5C30A7CD-CA6E-4B4B-909E-1DE67A2115C6-4400-0000076B0201D48B.jpg

Just bragging, sorry.
I don't usually get fancy expensive toys because of money too.
But This $25 is for my Birthday which was the 13th :)

I bought a few heart shaped vases at Rite aid for 2.99 for little holders around the house ;)

Have you settled in from your move yet?
It is always exciting to setup a new place :D

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Hmmm maybe I will consider one of those smaller stands.....thanks for the pics!!! I might be able to go up to $25 for one.....

It would be nice to get one that had a square shaped indent for my altoids too lol.

Haven't moved yet!!! Just been packing and preparing, I am moving this Saturday. I'll be happy when all the hard stuff is over and I can just lay on the couch and watch a show in my new place! :)

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Jwraps has stands too now though, the ones he has right now are $45, but he's hinted at others and if he came out with something more in the $20-25 range....I would certainly consider getting one from him. I told him he should do some non-wooden ones wrapped with his wraps, they could be inexpensive and still look cool, but we will see what he has come out lol

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
Thanks Love...
Yes, I think stands with matching PV wraps would be cool and more in my budget.

Of course, I don't think I would leave TF now. He will custom work your altoids too. He will ask you how you want it :D
Designed your way!
He is a little slow as he works at his own pace. He does it as a hobby :) And as a little tiny waiting list but it is well worth it.
If you do, Tell him dolphins sent you and bragged about his work ;)

He might give you a better deal with his prices, but they are already low for the quality and He really cares about the people :)

Have fun with you move :)
Try not to work tooooo hard though :)
I know you are excited, almost there.

winfab

Krunked
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2011
Also, brag away!!!! Us poor folks don't get to brag that often lol. Those stands are truly beautiful, I am really considering getting a smaller one....would have to go check tenderfoot out.

Did someone mention me...poor folks ;) Awesome stands btw, Hey LR I am entering again for good luck :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread