Wordup-Ecigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blades

Dec 19, 2011
Deep South Texas..
As a noob looking for answers about PV's and e-juice, I called wordup.. I was surprised. I had questions, Jeff at wordup HAD answers! I told Jeff what I was using and what I was looking for and what I wanted in a PV and with e-liquid. I felt like a sponge and learned a lot. By no means am I an expert, but was given good direction. To make a long story short. I got an Joy tech ego-t with a 1000 mah battery. I placed the order a few days before xmas and did not expect to see it until after but, the day before xmas it arrived in the mail (quick, free shipping). After charging, following the video at the site I had found that all day vape. No more changing batteries and carts every couple of hours, I found my ALL day vape. The battery lasted for 42 hours, I did turn it off the first night and xmas night I had to change the battery. The customer service at wordup is fantastic along with their patience. I was told "Every one was a noob at one time". Jeff and his team made me feel comfortable, not like some other places... Needless to say I feel I have found my one stop store. I live in the middle of no where Texas, no stores for a 100 miles in any direction, so the Internet is what we have. If you have questions and want to feel at home visit their site and call them. You won't be disappointed. By far the best I have dealt with.

If this is in the wrong spot...sorry I'm still a noob ;)

Blades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread