wordupecig.com!!! check them out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clownin419

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Mansfield, Ohio
I really think everyone should check out http://wordupecig.com they are 2nd to none when it comes to service. and in my book they are number 1 in juice flavors. they have tons of tobacco flavors like Marlboro, camel, camel wides American spirit, cigar, mustangs lol all kinds! lots of menthols, Kools, camel menthol, Newport,Marlboro menthol!!! you gotta check them out the have so many flavors PG and VG or 50/50 mix! oh ya and... wait for it.........................................................FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!! come on check them out read there reviews see there prices and taste the juice! you'll be pleased!

disclaimer: i have not been paid in any way for review on wordupecig.com
and they are not my only go to, for eliquid and other supplies.
i would however put them in my top 2 suppliers along with
Nhaler.com Drew is also phenomenal with juice and service.

Last edited:

clownin419

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Mansfield, Ohio
I've never heard of a camel wide e-juice...I might have to give it a go just to try it. I smoked those for 4 years...yep thanks for letting us know about them.

ya give it a try im vaping it now. basically same as there reg. camel but with more flavor IMO. great stuff. they have a great sampler deal. if you like the tobacco flavors they got you covered! menthols too! im a menthol smoker and the the Marlboro menthol and kools flavors are on point! camel menthol is good too..... man there probably all good! ill eventually try them all lol

JKBonin

Moved On
Jan 4, 2010
NH
Yup. They ain't bad, ain't bad a'tall. I actually bought my wife & I a set-up from them and drove down to meet them for it. (I'm a typical guy, I want what I want NOW!)

Jeff & Laurin are great. And no I didn't misspell her name. :) Laurin makes a choc/menthol my wife loves. Their root beer is my all day vape & has hellacious th.

I recently ordered butterscotch, root beer & her choc/menthol. I gave my wife hers, and used some butterscotch. yuck! It was menthol! So I called them, left a vmail telling them Laurin screwed up and sent the wrong stuff. I got an email back from her saying she thought maybe she might have switched the labels. I tried the wifes menthol & sure enough, butterscotch! :p I called back and left another vmail telling her.. "yup. That's all it was. No sweat. Thanx again for the fast shipping."

So yesterday I get the mail and what do I find? Yet another btl of butterscotch from Laurin & an apology for mixing up the labels! Sooooo unnecessary. But great customer service attitude.

This is a mark of a good supplier... I call, let them know about a problem... they admit they made a mistake. Just that is entirely enough for me. I get it. Sheeit happens. Everyone makes mistakes. No problem.

I love doing business with honest, up front ppl. Jeff & Laurin fit that bill. You can feel good sending them your $$.

nightowl

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2010
Quincy, IL
Only had 1 experience with them but it won't be my last. First of all they had posted front and center on their site that they'd been swamped with orders so new orders would take a day or 2 extra to process. Loved the honesty and wasn't in a great hurry so this was fine with me. Had to call with a stupid noobie question, not only was he helpful he didn't talk down to me for wasting his time with something so dumb. Ordered 36 mg vg marlboro med juice. It arrived when expected with a hand-written note(not necessary but appreciated). Juice is delicious, good vapor and consistant on both of these not hit and miss. I will say that to me it doesn't taste like an analog but so far none have and it has gotten rid of most of my cravings for an analog which was the main goal anyway. Will be placing a much larger order next week. Sorry for the novel but wanted to be complete.

clownin419

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Mansfield, Ohio
feel free to mix and match wordupecig's flavors. their vip Hilton has a very strong smokey tobacco kinda flavor. i mix with Marlboro and Winston flavors.. its awesome! add in some menthol and i taste newport! everyones newport flavors seem to taste the same and i really think its gonna take a newport smoker to get it right. so far..... newport eliquid isnt really newport to me. but my mix is great! credit to wordup though its their juice!

clownin419

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2009
Mansfield, Ohio
am I missing something. Decent prices for 10ml is generally $3-$5. This is ten bucks for 10ml. Is this especially good liquid, I assumed from the look it's from China.

Even with free shipping, this is not a good price...

where do you get 10ml for 3-5 bucks that's not from china? the juice from wordup is great!!!!! free shipping plus they have discount code listed on there home page. i would assume some of there liquid is from china like most are but its there mix of liquids and there flavors that are important! its good quality stuff! their variety pack is five 5ml bottles for 20.99 shipped free plus add whatever discount code they have for a better deal! sometimes its 5% sometimes its 10% could be more sometimes! im just saying try them you'll like them or don't try them and wonder what if? forever!!! whooohahahahaha!!! lol
10ml $8.99
15ml $12.99

20ml $15.99 This is Two 10ml bottles With 2 flavors. thats cool sh**!!!
30ml $18.99
50ml $26.99

ithica20

Oct 23, 2009
my top supplier. always reliable. always available. good prices. free shipping is a huge bonus. when I forget I need an atomizer or carts or whatever, I don't have to wait to make a another larger order to add them in. Really, their customer service and reliability make them the best. It's like one of those old companies you wanted to support, wanted to have a business relationship with. Order once and I think you'll agree. 5 stars.

jimmyzee

Dec 20, 2009
WA
am I missing something. Decent prices for 10ml is generally $3-$5. This is ten bucks for 10ml. Is this especially good liquid, I assumed from the look it's from China.

Even with free shipping, this is not a good price...

gl
Yes you are missing something Customer service and the best eliquid on the planet + 24/7 Phone service
Now that is said please PM me the link for this 3 to 5 dollar 10ml eliquid in the USA with free shipping thanks waiting for your PM:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread